Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh did the camera just pan away as Shrader's leg buckled trying to get up?
I thought he tripped on a teammate’s foot. But not sure.

Might have to put in CDRW. He can run too. This needs a jolt
We have talent behind him. They’ll be ready. I trust the staff has gotten them there. We need someone at 100%

We will need GS for the rest of the year, we can’t try to win the battle if it means losing the war

Shrader even went down easily on that 9 yard run. He isn’t even looking to run which is the opposite of what we usually see from him.
He doesn't normally avoid contact and he very much avoided contact.

Your local Manatee High play Notre Dame a lot?
Of course the receiver can make the throw. He could also turn it over. Or get called for a penalty. Or make the wrong decision.

Oh yeah, but all they have to do is practice. I’m sure they practiced the play as it was designed and look how that turned out.

I’d rather we not waste any more time on that play. Not during practice. And certainly not during a game.
agree with all of that. Terrible call. But you do not understand what I am saying. I am literally saying THROW IT INTO THE GROUND directly in front of yourself if a receiver is blocking. Like almost hit yourself in the foot. You’re not turning that over, and you aren’t getting called for grounding if a receiver is right in front of you.

Ok, guys, at a certain point a dude's not a warrior anymore and the coaches need to protect their guy. Shrader is clearly trying. He physically can't. The body mechanics are all messed up.
Yeah, the fact that he’s avoiding running even when the run is open, and the way he’s winding up when he throws…something is wrong

WR wrong route. Everything isn't always on the QB.
Give me a break this isn’t close to acceptable.

We know there are no guarantees with the next guy up but Shrader is killing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom