Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly reminder to not let the results of a football team comprised of guys aged 18-23 ruin the rest of your day when you have no control over the outcome
Not a great start to the day but I'm going to go from drunk to absolutely plastered after this at a Halloween party so that will help ease the pain a bit

They kept us in the game and handed us a golden chance to tie it before half.

The offense was absolutely horrific. Defense was good until the long pass - should’ve never came to that though.
If Babers hadn't blown it with that idiot 4th down call our defense would have only given up one TD despite being on the field against that monster OL the whole half. I would have happily settled for a one score game at halftime. Our undersized D is playing its heart out. Don't tell me they weren't paying hard.

It starts with throwing a pick 6 and having 73 yards of offense in an entire half.
That hurt, no question. But you can't win, if you can't stop the other team from running up the middle for whatever they want whenever they want it. You can win with poor offense. I thought out play calling was awful.

CDRW ME ASAP!?!?

Wow. Board doctors were correct about Shrader being injured

Not gonna win many games when:
1. You cant stop the run
2. You cant put any pressure on the QB.
3. Your QB cant pass the ball

I think a lot of us have played HS football which means a lot of us know what it’s like to get our butts kicked at football.

It takes courage to go out there and these guys deserve our unrequited support

Friendly reminder to not let the results of a football team comprised of guys aged 18-23 ruin the rest of your day when you have no control over the outcome
So I shouldn’t go to the gas station down the road to get a 6 pack to slug down while literally doing nothing but watching Syracuse and stewing the rest of the day for the second week in a row?

It’s so nice outside too. Wish I could be a casual and not care and just go enjoy the beautiful fall Saturday.

I mean as soon as the motion in the run to the left
how are they not seeing this

If Babers hadn't blown it with that idiot 4th down call our defense would have only given up one TD despite being on the field against that monster OL the whole half. I would have happily settled for a one score game at halftime. Our undersized D is playing its heart out. Don't tell me they weren't paying hard.
The offense has been horrific with the exception of the TD drive, so yeah might have been good to try a pooch punch and pin them. Either way, the offense has been poo

So I shouldn’t go to the gas station down the road to get a 6 pack to slug down while literally doing nothing but watching Syracuse and stewing the rest of the day for the second week in a row?

It’s so nice outside too. Wish I could be a casual and not care and just go enjoy the beautiful fall Saturday.
I didnt say you shouldn’t drink as much as humanly possible and stay inside like a hermit all day, just dont be depressed while doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom