Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good recruiter, a good game planner, a good man, Marrone never won 10 games here.

Do y’all forget that we’re in central new york and it’s a tough sell for talent? We’re under funded, in a bad part of the country for football, this is maybe the toughest job in P5 football.
Decent recruiter and I think has a good vision for what he wants the program to look like, and has made some good moves to move towards that.
Seems like we’re all in agreement that he doesn’t do much good during games.

Just for experience purposes there has to be an underclassmen on the bench who can give us more than Cooper does. The personal foul against Clemson overshadowed the critical drop he had that may have allowed us to hold onto the ball and win the game.

Backup QB comes in and now people are blaming the WR. Of course that was on the WR but guaranteed most would have blamed GS if he made that throw. It's comical.

This is an appropriate time to listen to the new Broken Bells album for any indie music fans here

Come on man with this punter. I can go down the street and find a rando dude kicking the ball around Better than this guy. Although I do live in Houston

Backup QB comes in and now people are blaming the WR. Of course that was on the WR but guaranteed most would have blamed GS if he made that throw. It's comical.
Did people blame Shrader when Cooper dropped the 3rd down pass last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom