Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

I don’t think that was a force from Hiltz. Thomson is wide open back pipe and the pass got through. Use those silky Canuck mits and finish!

Need to regroup and take care of business on Tuesday.. agreed with a lot of the things Quint was saying… this wasn’t a defeating loss.as Jeremy said good comeback. Defense played real good down the stretch. Just got to clean up stupid turnovers.

Comeback was real good to see. Need to win Tuesday, hate that we scheduled yet anothet mid week game with next Sat wide open
Agree, but Cornell has Brown next Saturday, so it'd have to be a different opponent, which I would prefer rather than a mid-weeker. Seems crazy that we have played so many more games than Notre Dame already.

He was wide open, it was there
I saw it differently.

He was wide open because the feed was low percentage.

ETA - The feed was wide because the goalie would’ve picked it off had it been on target.

Last edited:
I saw it differently.

He was wide open because the feed was low percentage.

ETA - The feed was wide because the goalie would’ve picked it off had it been on target.

Tough pass but that's SUs offense, their passing team a difficult passing team versus a dodging team. That's their game, they gotta execute, same with that wide open Hiltz look the next possession he missed.

Need to regroup and take care of business on Tuesday.. agreed with a lot of the things Quint was saying… this wasn’t a defeating loss.as Jeremy said good comeback. Defense played real good down the stretch. Just got to clean up stupid turnovers.
Love the comeback. Did much better on the FOs/scrum in the second half. Chartered flight was huge. Saves a lot time commuting to- from Chicago. Thankfully Cornell had an OT game today.

Tough pass but that's SUs offense, their passing team a difficult passing team versus a dodging team. That's their game, they gotta execute, same with that wide open Hiltz look the next possession he missed.
I hear ya, just not a fan of trying those low percentage feeds every 1.5 possessions.

Especially when Uncle Leo was cooking well in the fourth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom