Notre Dame is currently in talks with ACC to become full football member. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame is currently in talks with ACC to become full football member.

I hope this doesn't impact the 2037 game. Trying to lock down my plans now.

A source just told me that this will be one of the games we will need to relocate due to the upcoming Dome renovations. Things are right on schedule.

Last edited:
A source just told me that this will one of the games we will need to relocate due to the upcoming Dome renovations. Things are right on schedule.

The hard roof will accommodate parking for those of us using our flying cars to get to the game.

^ unfortunately the flying cars will be forced to park on bleachers. You can purchase padded parking spots for a mere $100,000 per season.

I assume Orangepace was making a joke...this guy is a legit media guy. He has good topics on podcast.
Completely a joke. Even the Louisville visitor caught that one. ;)

^ unfortunately the flying cars will be forced to park on bleachers. You can purchase padded parking spots for a mere $100,000 per season.
If everyone buys Orange colored flying cars and parks them on the 100 level sidelines, the dome will look better when viewing the game from the chips embedded in our heads! You're onto something! ;)