Notre Dame/Kentucky... in-game thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame/Kentucky... in-game thread

classic example why notre dame is going to win this game they keep attacking. goes hand in hand with the izzo thread.

the officiating in this tourney has been as bad as any I can remember in recent time

KY in utter dismay that fouls are being called against them...

the officiating in this tourney has been as bad as any I can remember in recent time

It's been inconsistent.

I'm still going with the Nova v. NC State as the worst one I saw. They were all over the place that game.

No foul on the bump on the catch? That's what allowed the defense to recover.

Side note on Jerami Grant. Incredible how much he's transformed his body and game in the NBA. Should get a nice second contract. Sixers really like him unless he becomes too good, them they'll trade him for a draft pick.

If you call that foul on pat there, you should call a foul every time a player dribbles in the half court

Side note on Jerami Grant. Incredible how much he's transformed his body and game in the NBA. Should get a nice second contract. Sixers really like him unless he becomes too good, them they'll trade him for a draft pick.

The only way to get better is staying at school. He made a poor choice leaving.

:eek:

That's a foul? For real?

Colsen got clipped more on his back door cut by Booker than that.....

Guess putting your head down and charging right into your opponent is a shooting foul now.

Wow.. that entire arena looks blue. That's what a fan base can do when it knows so far in advance where its team will be playing.

UK has the elbow to the chest move down pat in the post.

Why is Chris Webber so obsessed with how big UK is? Bro, chill. It's not a good look for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom