Notre Dame/Kentucky... in-game thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame/Kentucky... in-game thread

This is such a joke.

How do you stop ND, get their only big man off the floor.

Grabbing August's wrist on a dunk = Not a foul.

That's a foul though????? Okay.

reminds me of Duke/storz in 2004 FF. Okafor had 2 fouls in under 5 mins

longislandcuse said:
Anyone who hates ND Basketball just hates them as an extension of their overrated and over privileged Football team.

Ever hear of hating a school in general thus all their teams?

Revisionist history. The hate on Digger and his dances is still very fresh but being suppressed for the moment.

I can understand the disdain.

In the past 5 years they have more academic misconduct than we did in a 14 year investigation. They also caused a student's death so they could film a practice, and helped some girl that was raped on her path to suicide.

They do kind of suck. That's all football though I guess.

It was pretty much a joke I made/dig on ND Football.

Man, you are really taking a stance on this "I hate some ACC teams" thing huh?

The big thing is: the Irish are only 1 for 5 from three. They are beating them inside the arc, not outside of it. They are putting on a clinic of not being intimated by the bigger team, something supposedly feisty West Virginia utterly failed to do.

The Irish are 12 for 23 from 2, Kentucky 9 for 24.

Woa. I've missed a lot of the game. Right now I am in Toronto freezing my butt off as opposed to sitting at my pool right now. Clearing out my son's apartment, the one who had mono a couple of months ago. He is moving full time to Phoenix if he can find a job.

So my brackets are already shot. I do have Kentucky winning it all. I don't care if I come in last, last, last place in every bracket. It would be worth it if Notre Dame beats Kentucky. First of all ACC supremacy as CTO has been pointing out. But also I really never liked Brey. As a matter of fact I have plain out hated him. So after their win against Butler, I thought Brey had the nicest smile I had ever seen from him while he was being interviewed. I actually commented to my husband that he looked so nice smiling like that. Then I found out that his mother had passed that morning, and he told no one. I now have a new respect for him. At least a new respect that will probably last until we play them again next year. So with that fact, and the additional thought that I should root for Jeremy's brother, They are my new go to team for this tourney.

That was an ummm interesting commercial to have during a big time CBB game.

TBS has no chill. Kids are watching this..

Kelly Tripucka used to stiff the caddies at his local club. He'd pay $15 per bag and offer his autograph as a tip in the mid 80s. ISUN.

That was an ummm interesting commercial to have during a big time CBB game.

TBS has no chill. Kids are watching this..

Speaking of commercials, they could show Charles Barkley saying Barles Charkely on loop every commercial break and I would be happy. I'm not sure why I find that so entertaining...reflects poorly on me I suppose. :)

I don't think I ever saw a three handed handcheck before with the ref 3 feet away or was that third arm his feet?

kentucky looks like they are trying to grab someones balls every defensive possession

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom