Notre Dame/Kentucky... in-game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame/Kentucky... in-game thread

I think it is my anti big blue glasses, but does UK get away with push-offs with their off hand a ton?

Calling BPO57

Full disclosure I have been a huge ND fan in football since I was a kid with SU as my #2 team in football and then vice versa in basketball. My experience with SU fans is that many have an irrational hatred of ND. It must be killing them to root for ND tonight.

Holy Hell, how smug and douchey was Calipari in that interview?
Honestly, that was weird. He's not usually like that. He's usually playing the "our opponent did this to us, they're playing great" card.

I think he's nervous...

Lets not act like ND is lucky to be tied. Adios. ND should be up if not for the 6-7 free points UK got from the refs.

If they can tighten it up on the defensive boards, they are gonna stay in this...

Auguste sat from the 7 minute mark and they still hung in.

Full disclosure I have been a huge ND fan in football since I was a kid with SU as my #2 team in football and then vice versa in basketball. My experience with SU fans is that many have an irrational hatred of ND. It must be killing them to root for ND tonight.
I have never hated ND basketball, but have hated ND football since Brown stole McPherson's Heisman.

Anyone who hates ND Basketball just hates them as an extension of their overrated and over privileged Football team.

This Kentucky team sure is plucky. They almost have a much pluck as that other midmajor UConn.

It's actually pretty easy to root for you guys considering it's Kentucky you're playing. Hell, I might even root for UCONN over UK.

Anyone who hates ND Basketball just hates them as an extension of their overrated and over privileged Football team.

I usually hate the basketball team because they have some lumberjack PF that bothers me...once Cooley left they became less annoying. They had like 8 years of that though...

I usually hate the basketball team because they have some lumberjack PF that bothers me...once Cooley left they became less annoying. They had like 8 years of that though...
Omg, I forgot about that Harangody clone. Yea, you're right, I kinda hated them back then too.

It's actually pretty easy to root for you guys considering it's Kentucky you're playing. Hell, I might even root for UCONN over UK.

How'd that work out for you last year? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom