Notre Dame post game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame post game

I appreciate all your opinions so much. But the hell with it’s time for JB to step down, and Buddy playing too much. Today was evidence why he is a HOF coach and why Buddy deserves the reins he has. Please shut down the negative rethoric going forward. Go ‘Cuse!!

I thought it was over, and I always think we can pull it out. Today they just looked so lethargic. But, then they turned it on and, as Mason mentioned in the game thread, they started passing. Spreading it out and letting a guy go one on one and then get stopped and chuck it up is just bad offense.

I wouldn’t call 9 points and 14 rebounds inefficient. I’ll take that every game.
Shooting 3/11 is inefficient when you're shooting over 50% on the year. But all around game, yes you certainly take that effort!

Can’t help but notice all of that was done with Griffin on the bench. Braswell deserves more
minutes. He’s a solid role player.

Imagine if the 3s drop for him. Hes got a nice stroke.

Yes him, Quincy, and Kadary make us formidable defensively and Marek is long and can get to balls too.

Buddy's D picked up when he got hot.

0_z6mvoDhr_lXJ2hkX.jpg

I’ll take that “inefficiency”every game then
Not sure what you're focusing on here. Yeah I will take 14 boards. Inefficiency in this context relates to his shooting. 3/11 is inefficient. High expectations for him, but he can meet them.

This is why you make regular lineups during the game. It only takes a little spark to get a team going. JB needs to use the press more often just to get teams out of sync. ND is a lot like Virginia. They like to play a relaxed clean game. Speed them up and force them to get out of their comfort zone can really cause problems.

Lets not pile on Griffin. He is who is he. Just as Buddy is who he is.
These are guys that can get hot and take over the game. They are both key parts to this team. Its up to JB to decide who plays...and in the second half, he dialed up the correct lineup.

Lets not pile on Griffin. He is who is he. Just as Buddy is who he is.
These are guys that can get hot and take over the game. They are both key parts to this team. Its up to JB to decide who plays...and in the second half, he dialed up the correct lineup.
Absolutely agree. Griffin had a bad game, but he is extremely valuable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom