Notre Dame post game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame post game

1613854997304.png

Not sure what you're focusing on here. Yeah I will take 14 boards. Inefficiency in this context relates to his shooting. 3/11 is inefficient. High expectations for him, but he can meet them.
if he was efficient with the places he had the ball he scores 17 and has 20 rebounds.

I appreciate all your opinions so much. But the hell with it’s time for JB to step down, and Buddy playing too much. Today was evidence why he is a HOF coach and why Buddy deserves the reins he has. Please shut down the negative rethoric going forward. Go ‘Cuse!!
He played very well today but 1 game doesnt negate the over half of the season games where he played piss poor

With some of the games 'bras has come up with, I think he is looking less and less like a transfer candidate which has been speculated on this board. It is easy to project him as a regular part of the the rotation or even marginal starter.

This is why you don’t just sit haplessly in the zone...apply some pressure. It doesn’t even have to be an aggressive press. Don’t allow teams to have all 30 seconds of the shot clock with the ball at half court. Play subs. Make adjustments. Glad to see these were done at the half as I was calling for them 30 minutes sooner.

This is why you don’t just sit haplessly in the zone...apply some pressure. It doesn’t even have to be an aggressive press. Don’t allow teams to have all 30 seconds of the shot clock with the ball at half court. Play subs. Make adjustments. Glad to see these were done at the half as I was calling for them 30 minutes sooner.
It drives me crazy when the opposing team rolls the ball in past half-court. Kadary finally put some pressure on and forced ND to pick up the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom