Notre Dame post game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame post game

I am so pumped.

Thinking out loud here...would griffin leaving be addition by subtraction?

1613854788588.jpeg

I appreciate all your opinions so much. But the hell with it’s time for JB to step down, and Buddy playing too much. Today was evidence why he is a HOF coach and why Buddy deserves the reins he has. Please shut down the negative rethoric going forward. Go ‘Cuse!!
The problem is that everyone seems what should happen WAY SOONER than Boeheim thinks it should happen.
There are many guys that Braswell ends up with DNP and there are many times when Boeheim presses too late.

I try to be one of those never give up fans, but I'm not going to pretend I called that by any stretch of the imagination. Love how that group of 5 closed out the game. Braswell and QG did a great job rebounding, Kadary got some steals and ran the team well, Marek made some great shots and got to the free throw line and Buddy had his best game in his career.
Same. I actually called for a forfeit at one point early in the 2nd half. My wife looked at me sideways... again.

Loved the energy the new guys brought. Buddy shot as well as any player i have ever watched in Orange today. Why? Because Kadary opens everything up for him and the rest of the team. Kadary is the key.
Bras plays very hard. He rebounds plays great D. Is super long and can shoot the rock. Gosh i hope he stays. Kid has star written all over him. Q grinds and keeps grinding. Gumby with a great second half. Why? Kadary and Bras.
This is an excellent line-up. Its a shame it took this long to play these guys although i guess Bras has been hurt.
Simply an amazing half fueled by Kadary and Bras energy.

I am so pumped.

I don't think so. This is me playing arm chair psychologist. I think he forces a lot because most of our team is not very good at 1v1 scoring and that's what a large part of the offense usually is. If he can trust his teammates and we get Kadary out there setting everyone up he can help.

If anyone wants more endless talk on this great win...WAER is doing basketball talk until 6pm.

we played the same on offense really.. Marek made his inside stuff and we got to the line.

D played well in the press and then we continued solid play once we went back zone.. ND wasnt gonna shoot that well all game or we never come back anyway.

Lets not pile on Griffin. He is who is he. Just as Buddy is who he is.
These are guys that can get hot and take over the game. They are both key parts to this team. Its up to JB to decide who plays...and in the second half, he dialed up the correct lineup.
So true. Today was not Griffin's day but he has come to our rescue many times. We all know Buddy can shoot the ball but he has not been great this year in any consistent way. The game turned today when we started pressing. ND rushed shots and missed shots they were making before that. Great victory.

my favorite part (besides the win itself) was seeing AG cheering the team on from the sidelines - stood the whole time and had the biggest smile welcoming the guys that were on the court when they came in at timeout.
Character matters. Next game it may be him that gets the glory. So good to see guys cheer for each other.

I am so pumped.

Griffen and JG3 as #6 and #7 is our best team. I think both guys would do great in that role. And JB might even use them.

I'd like Sid to spell Marek. But if not I'd play QG or even Braswell at the 5. Edwards and JBA aren't good.

Would like to see Woody in the mix too but that isn't going to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom