Notre Dame post game | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame post game

- The tale of two halves. Really shocking to see that second half. Big props. Also 11-11 from the line.

- Marek and Q really battled down low. Another inefficient shooting game from Q, but he worked really hard in the second half.

- Posted this in the game thread- "This is going exactly how many wanted it to go, and what they have been clamoring for. If the 2G is hot, play them. Some unfortunately turned most arguments into something that they were not, ie some should never play at all. This is exactly what people wanted to see."

- The press helped out a ton, to put it lightly. We also got away with some crazy jump tip passes, but heck of a run to get back into that game.

- Nice shooting Buddy.

I try to be one of those never give up fans, but I'm not going to pretend I called that by any stretch of the imagination. Love how that group of 5 closed out the game. Braswell and QG did a great job rebounding, Kadary got some steals and ran the team well, Marek made some great shots and got to the free throw line and Buddy had his best game in his career.

I try to be one of those never give up fans, but I'm not going to pretend I called that by any stretch of the imagination. Love how that group of 5 closed out the game. Braswell and QG did a great job rebounding, Kadary got some steals and ran the team well, Marek made some great shots and got to the free throw line and Buddy had his best game in his career.

The pieces fit with that 2H closing lineup. I know it's not fun to say, but JB has all the coverage in the world now to make the switch in starting lineup.

Not a single negative from me after that. Excellent job by all and that's all I'm going to say (until next game) :) buddy buckets on fuego and big balls braswell/kadary bringing the intensity on defense. We should all just enjoy this one! Great comeback! Kudos JB for getting a fire under these guys and riding that lineup that worked! LFGO!

We win because of our lineup changes in the fact that we got out of the zone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom