Notre Dame QB Ian Book expected back against Syracuse | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame QB Ian Book expected back against Syracuse

Nothing said in that post (or many others you take offense to) was a slight to Dungey. Please stop. If a post doesn't say he's the best thing since sliced bread, you say they are hating on him. Guess what? That's not how it works. Statistically, he didn't have one of his better days. Fortunately, he didn't have to. Hoping he does better is natural. And what a fan should hope for.

I hope he has a better passing day against ND than he did last week, too. Because that means we probably win.
At Wake, the wind made passing tough on both QB's as Hartman missed a lot of big plays with guys wide open because of it. This week was senior, which is bittersweet for a lot of guys and can really screw up a team. Look at NC State losing to Wake. I would think if you were a fan of the team and the QB you would see that.

More Dungey hatin', we're 8-2 and he had a small part in it.
Its not hatin, I am making a point his accuracy was off and I hope its better in the game against ND. I never said he wasn't a big part of our very successful season so far. I am sure a few others on here feel the same and not haters. I know Brent Axe has said it also, so is he hatin on him also. Jeepers man

Somehow your Raiders-themed Syracuse uniforms take is less embarrassing than this gem.
Al Davis is an iconic alumni of Syracuse university, and someday Dungey will be too.

At Wake, the wind made passing tough on both QB's as Hartman missed a lot of big plays with guys wide open because of it. This week was senior, which is bittersweet for a lot of guys and can really screw up a team. Look at NC State losing to Wake. I would think if you were a fan of the team and the QB you would see that.
I have big news for you: You can be a fan and be critical. You can be a fan and point out where improvement needs to happen. Amazing, no?

You got me. I'm not a fan of the team, or Dungey. Rats - I hate being found out. Go UConn!!!!!

Its not hatin, I am making a point his accuracy was off and I hope its better in the game against ND. I never said he wasn't a big part of our very successful season so far. I am sure a few others on here feel the same and not haters. I know Brent Axe has said it also, so is he hatin on him also. Jeepers man
I just like the guy and see the beatings he's taken, sometimes it seems like people don't appreciate him.

You got me. I'm not a fan of the team, or Dungey. Rats - I hate being found out. Go UConn!!!!!
I wasn't using you in the personal sense, the third person. Sure he could pass better.

THIS.

Dungey is always a gamer, but - he passed VERY poorly in this last game.
Missed a lot of guys, and even many of those passes he did complete, caused the receivers to jump, reach back, or otherwise break stride and end up with a lot less yards than if he'd hit them on the money.
He was lucky he only had the 1 pick.

And frankly, vs Wake too. But he made up for it w/ his legs there, in a big way.
And vs. UNC, before he got benched.

Dungey was at his best passing vs. NC State - and we're gonna need that IF we're going to have any chance of beating ND.
I'm hoping we see Peak Dungey on Sat. There's no better QB than he is, when he's on.

I agree, ED has gotten away with alot if poor throws , esp pre NCST. he gas had his funks like Pitt and UNC. The coaching explanation of him getting too comfortable with the job being his made all the sense in the world and its not only a GREAT athletic lesson, but a life lesson. ED got it and responded for NCST.

Dino's biggest cosching moment this year was the decision to start ED between the UNC and NCST games. he handled it brilliantly. geeez Dino is a professional thaf understands these player's mind's and jusy how to optimize and protect their confidence:)[/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom