Notre Dame Soldout !! | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Soldout !!

JRHEETER

All American
Can we do it and get back to back sell outs?

At the start of the season I assumed this was a no brained sell out…..

Now, questionable with Notre Dames play

I'd like to go back and tell the July version of myself that ND may not sell out because the Irish are not a draw.

I know a guy who bought season cause he wanted to attend the Notre Dame game and sold his NC State tickets early in sept…

He texted me today saying he regretted doing that because the bigger game of the season was NC State

Woooof, that’s why I attend all games

I know a guy who bought season cause he wanted to attend the Notre Dame game and sold his NC State tickets early in sept…

He texted me today saying he regretted doing that because the bigger game of the season was NC State

Woooof, that’s why I attend all games

End of the day, we don't get to see those gold helmets at the Dome very much. And they'll have a good amount of fans there, adding to the atmosphere. We'll find out the game time in a couple of hours.

Wish they could bring their band, but apparently the Dome bans away bands, or away bands are terrified of the Dome.

I probably talked with 4-5 different groups of people who came to the game, They were all 1 offs, no plans to come back.. They heard it was a thing and decided to come. I also think the price pt is gonna slow down many of the last min people.

It was an event game at a good price.. ND is not Duke BB for the local hype. I think the ND people are already in the door. I mean upperdeck seats for more than $250.. no casual fan is doing that.

End of the day, we don't get to see those gold helmets at the Dome very much. And they'll have a good amount of fans there, adding to the atmosphere. We'll find out the game time in a couple of hours.

Wish they could bring their band, but apparently the Dome bans away bands, or away bands are terrified of the Dome.

We've had Clemson's band and pretty sure LSU?

I have had two empty seats next to my two seats all season, including last game, and I assume that some ND fan bought season tickets with the intention to only attend the ND game. We had two seats empty on the other side all season until last game. Maybe another ND fan got lucky reselling tickets for a game. I will find out for sure in 2 weeks.

They used to have one away team band every year . Not sure when it stopped.

2020 no one came, last year maybe with the regulations and stuff it just became easier to say no?

I have had two empty seats next to my two seats all season, including last game, and I assume that some ND fan bought season tickets with the intention to only attend the ND game. We had two seats empty on the other side all season until last game. Maybe another ND fan got lucky reselling tickets for a game. I will find out for sure in 2 weeks.
There has not been a person in the 4-5-6 seats next to me at any game yet and they have not been for sale either. On the other side the 2 seats there have been people there 2 of the 5 games

That's where we differ, I hate seeing anything Notre Dame , team, fans , band, tee shirts, key chains ...

Flying in from Omaha for this one. Was upset couldn't get back for NC State but when the schedule came out it just seemed like ND would be the marquee home game of the season.
Same. Coming in from AZ. Wanted to come last week but these things need to be planned in advance and I had already sold my NC St. tickets. In for Notre Dame through Fl. State.

This is selling out easy
I'm not that sure, I don't know that many CNY people that will shell out 200, 300 $s for Lower Level seats. See if the prices drop when we get closer to game time.

We've had Clemson's band and pretty sure LSU?

I think LSU had about a quarter of their band. And that was 7 years ago :)

Maybe for most schools it's just too costly to get the entire operation to Syracuse. I get that. Just wish that a school like ND (who seems to have its band at every game I see) could bring them to the Dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom