Notre Dame Soldout !! | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Soldout !!

I think you guys are off. A week before NC State many seats were still being held. I don’t think so with the ND. I think it will sell out or be very close. The warning icon is on at stub hub. Tickets are going fast.
yup if you compare monday before nc st the top rows had not been released, and the ND game they have been. we are head right now on the visitor side upperdeck.. We are also slightly behind on the home side upperdeck though.. Gonne be a good crowd but it would not surprise me that with these prices we struggle to fill in the holes.

yup if you compare monday before nc st the top rows had not been released, and the ND game they have been. we are head right now on the visitor side upperdeck.. We are also slightly behind on the home side upperdeck though.. Gonne be a good crowd but it would not surprise me that with these prices we struggle to fill in the holes.
They will drop later if they are not selling. I think it’s a sellout.

So are we going to push to sell this out?????

We’re #16 in the country and only one loss

No reason why we can’t still have a magical season!!

Think of what we will have for next season with 74 players eligible to return if they want to of the 85!!

Impressive!!!!

So are we going to push to sell this out?????

We’re #16 in the country and only one loss

No reason why we can’t still have a magical season!!

Think of what we will have for next season with 74 players eligible to return if they want to of the 85!!

Impressive!!!!
So true!!

The secondary market map is BAD. Really bad. At this point we need an announced sellout by tomorrow to start moving those tickets otherwise the show rate will be sub 40k.

The brokers are (very likely) holding tickets back right now hoping some of the lower level/lower row resale seats start moving.

The secondary market map is BAD. Really bad. At this point we need an announced sellout by tomorrow to start moving those tickets otherwise the show rate will be sub 40k.

The brokers are (very likely) holding tickets back right now hoping some of the lower level/lower row resale seats start moving.
I feel like I heard this before, about 2 weeks ago.

Once again, look at the prices on the resale….

It’s season ticket holders trying to make a serious $$$$ on their season ticket

In fact I thought about listing mine at like $300 a piece to see if they sold

If they didn’t I would attend, if they did my entire season ticket was free

I don't know if I accidentally changed a filter, but a whole bunch of tickets just disappeared in the last 10 minutes. Only like 50 blue dots left.

Edit: no more blue dots. Broker clearing out the rest of the seats?

Edit to the edit: There's now some, but sprinkled around in small groupings. Something must be off.

Last edited:

What!! I dont even know you anymore

According to ticketmaster right now, there are 3 tickets left. In section 249.

I know that's not accurate, but whatever moves we're making, that's what is being shown.

This game's draw has fizzled out so much between ND's mediocrity, noon start, our devastation over last week. Unless everyone starts getting over it quickly, wouldn't be surprised to see a 39k crowd.

I heard ND didn't even sell its allotment?

EDIT: Right after I posted this, the 3 tickets turned into 2. Festivus miracle!

678E7CC5-F970-4ED6-B05A-921BBD49BDD9.jpeg
This is the map taking off the resellers. Safe to say the dome will be calling this one a sellout very soon.

With all due respect, I don't really get this particular position. Now, I understand the economics, etc., but this is arguably one of the biggest games in the Dome for two decades. It's Notre Dame. I realize 'this isn't your father's' ND squad, but it's still Notre Dame. How long has it been since they were in the Dome, when Reyes ran wild? When will they be back?

As a dedicated and diehard fan of the Orange, I'd undoubtedly want to be there. You made the financial commitment months ago, so it's money already spent. Again, I get the economic element, but does having your season tix paid for (if indeed they sell at that price) out weigh being present, in that environment, in this moment, with all of what you and many of us diehards have experienced over the past two decades? I don't know.

Again, for me, it's a large disconnect.

Last edited:
There were probably 3 or 4 hundred seats left then nothing. I would agree , secondary sellers scooped up the remaining seats. Best guess anyway. I think most of them will sell. If tickets weren’t moving that wouldn’t happen.

That’s where we differ, your probably more sensible then me. It would take a lot more then 300.00 to keep me out of the dome Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom