Notre Dame will beat us again! | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame will beat us again!

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
Notre Dame is playing much better than SU. They play with a purpose and everyone plays to everyone else's strength. All we do is play one on one. They rebound better and are a lot tougher. SU doesn't do anything to get their teammates open. Nobody wants to admit it right now, but SU is playing lousy against mediocre teams. This is a very ugly team to watch right now. Since, we stopped playing every0ne some meaningful minutes, our intensity has dropped and some players have started going through the motions because noone is coming in for them. ND and Marquette are playing a lot better than SU. I know we're 28-1 but we are playing no where near as well as we were earlier in the year. Scoop is the only player that looks somewhat comfortable shooting the ball from three. Brandon was a basket case most of the game and Dion tried to take over and can't. Our whole offense is isolation and that will not work against a great defensive teams (ie. Kentucky, Marquette, ND, etc.). I hate to say it, but this team needs to get the kicked out of them to wake them up. SF had 10 points tonight just by our inability to balance the floor and get back on defense. That's the only way they stayed in the game. We didn't see that earlier in the year. If Scoop penetrates, Dion & KJ have no clue that they have to get back. It was embarrassing for the second ranked team in the country to have that happening t0 them in game number 29. If they don't get their act together, we are all going to witness another early exit from the Big East tournment and the NCAA.

Notre Dame is playing much better than SU. They play with a purpose and everyone plays to everyone else's strength. All we do is play one on one. They rebound better and are a lot tougher. SU doesn't do anything to get their teammates open. Nobody wants to admit it right now, but SU is playing lousy against mediocre teams. This is a very ugly team to watch right now. Since, we stopped playing every0ne some meaningful minutes, our intensity has dropped and some players have started going through the motions because noone is coming in for them. ND and Marquette are playing a lot better than SU. I know we're 28-1 but we are playing no where near as well as we were earlier in the year. Scoop is the only player that looks somewhat comfortable shooting the ball from three. Brandon was a basket case most of the game and Dion tried to take over and can't. Our whole offense is isolation and that will not work against a great defensive teams (ie. Kentucky, Marquette, ND, etc.). I hate to say it, but this team needs to get the **** kicked out of them to wake them up. SF had 10 points tonight just by our inability to balance the floor and get back on defense. That's the only way they stayed in the game. We didn't see that earlier in the year. If Scoop penetrates, Dion & KJ have no clue that they have to get back. It was embarrassing for the second ranked team in the country to have that happening t0 them in game number 29. If they don't get their act together, we are all going to witness another early exit from the Big East tournment and the NCAA.
Cripes. I hope we show up.

Notre Dame is playing much better than SU... blah blah blah

I'm sorry, but pull on your big boy panties and man up. The team is in the midst of the best season in school history and you are curled up in the fetal position rocking back and forth crying for your mama.

Screw nd

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

F...NotreF'em Dame......nuff said!

We could play West Virginia ten times and we couldn't beat them by 30 points. People need to get their orange colored glasses off and realize, SU is the most overrated team in the country right now.

We could play West Virginia ten times and we couldn't beat them by 30 points. People need to get their orange colored glasses off and realize, SU is the most overrated team in the country right now.

You don't need to beat teams by 30 to win in the NCAA Tournament. Beating them by 1 is plenty.

When is the last time WVU beat us? 5-6-7 years?

If we play ND again, pretty sure that is in the BET Championship. If we get that far we'll have #1 in the East and a 30+ win season locked and I could care less whether we win that game or not.

I'm surprised moqui didn't like this. Really surprised.

When was the last time we beat anyone not from Hamilton, NY by 30 points?

Ahh the transitive property. I forgot that always applies in college basketball. :blah:

You know what guys, damn it all. We are overrated. We are going to lose in the second round or 3rd, if we are lucky to even get there. The rest that believe otherwise drink way to much koolaid. Bottom line. Now go cry in your beers.

You know what guys, damn it all. We are overrated. We are going to lose in the second round or 3rd, if we are lucky to even get there. The rest that believe otherwise drink way to much koolaid. Bottom line. Now go cry in your beers.

Thanks, now I don't have to watch the rest of the games.

Thanks, now I don't have to watch the rest of the games.
The season is done, DONE. Stick a fork in it. They look like a heaping pile of turds right now.

Im not going to sell ND just yet. I think they are tough and are playing very well right now...something all tournament teams should be aspiring to do.

One team that I think is fools gold is Marq. Check out their boxscore tonight against Rutgers. Crowder and Odom combined to score 48 of the teams 82 points. They look great when both are playing at a high level, but not that great when one gets cut off.

The season is done, DONE. Stick a fork in it. They look like a heaping pile of turds right now.

If you're joking, well done because that was hilarious.

Didnt we see the same ND movie last year? Great run to end the season? Crap out in the NCAA's?

Didnt we see the same ND movie last year? Great run to end the season? Crap out in the NCAA's?

I've never seen Rudy, but I assume that's how it ends. (Please don't ruin it for me)

If you're joking, well done because that was hilarious.
We play the 2010 or the 1989 team, freaking over with. And lets not even talk about a 5 game series, or do I dare say a 7 game series against those teams?

Notre Dame will lose the first weekend like always

You don't need to beat teams by 30 to win in the NCAA Tournament. Beating them by 1 is plenty.
1 point might be enough for advancing, but it sure as hell isn't enough for my sanity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom