Nova/ Kansas thread... who do you like/want? | Syracusefan.com

Nova/ Kansas thread... who do you like/want?

Flacusian

All Conference
I'd like to see Nova derail the Jayhawks. Something about Rock,chalk, jayhawk that I just don't like... like everything! The only redeeming quality about Kansas is it would be nice to beat them again for the Natty title!

I'd like to see Nova derail the Jayhawks. Something about Rock,chalk, jayhawk that I just don't like... like everything! The only redeeming quality about Kansas is it would be nice to beat them again for the Natty title!

Nova

Kansas...Because Archidiacono (sp?) reminds me of a typical Duke player.

Weird call there - as the announcers said, that was the most obvious charge yet. I hate that stuff, but that qualified.

Nova. I think Kansas is like UK paying players a secret stipend. Maybe it's my NYC bias but why on God's Earth would anyone ever want to spend significant time in Kansas?

Hmmmm, that's a charge but those others weren't. Seems like they're a bit all over the place on those this game.

Kansas has gotten away with two BLATANT travels as well recently.

I hate it when refs make a call that favors the crowd.

Nova's defense has completely sped up Ksnsas. Nobody's been able to do that to Kansas this year.
Jake what do you think are our odds for tomorrow? I think it'll be a close game. We need Perrantes to be off. As well has Hall and Thompson. They seemed like they made everything 15 feet or in. They have such good bigs. It's just a hard game to see us win but it obviously can be done as the first game was quite close. We shot very well that game. Will need to do that again.

Think the general broadcast tone is weird, like this would be a larger upset than it really is. They're a couple top-five teams - it shouldn't be surprising that Nova can compete.

What a great 1st half for Nova, mostly on account of Kansas looking completely out of sorts. I would soooo love it if the Jayhawks were dismissed unceremoniously from the tournament.

All Perry Ellis needs is a blindfold and a cigarette. Looks scared to death out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom