Nova/ Kansas thread... who do you like/want? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Nova/ Kansas thread... who do you like/want?

Villanova vs Oklahoma Rematch in the final 4. Oklahoma won earlier this year.

The player who called the timeout won the game. I could not see who it was but you can see him calling timeout on the top of the screen.

Nothing makes me more warm and fuzzy than to see Jayhawk Nation whine and cry. They coast through the season, build up gawdy records...and blow it.

Hoop, Hoop. aaaaaaaaaaahhh, Hoop, Hoop...Waaaa, Waaaa, Waaaa...

Congrats to Nova. Jay Wright is a class act. Glad to see him get to another Final Four.

I wouldn't mind another SU-Nova rematch. This time for much bigger stakes.

Nova never would have won if Ellis and Selden hadn't missed the game. Oh wait...

If only Nova didn't play defense then the Jay Hawks would have won.

I always shake my head when people talk about having Kansas in their Final 4's. If there is one blue blood I don't trust in my brackets, it's them.

If only Nova didn't play defense then the Jay Hawks would have won.

No doubt Nova played excellent defense. You can't deny that Ellis missed numerous chippies and Selden (a 43% 3FG shooter) couldn't throw the ball in the ocean from three- had several wide open looks.

No doubt Nova played excellent defense. You can't deny that Ellis missed numerous chippies and Selden (a 43% 3FG shooter) couldn't throw the ball in the ocean from three- had several wide open looks.

You think it was the offense. I think it was the defense.

The V for Villanova? It's been a thing. (There's a crying Villanova alum sitting next to me on the couch right now.)

If we make it into the final four with this team I will do a whole lot more than just cry!

Congrats to Nova. Found myself rooting for the Big East team to knock out Kansas. Jay Wright made some great moves in this game. Love the press late that created 2 big turn overs. And his in bound plays are fantastic. Wish we could copy them instead of always having trouble inbounding against pressure. Well done.

The 3s were 22% vs 27%. Kansas didn't play very well but it was hardly a perfect storm working against them.

You think it was the offense. I think it was the defense.

Both teams played very good defense. Ellis was tight as a drum. He missed all sorts of close in shots, some that weren't even contested. Seldon coughed up three brutal air balls from behind the arc. Some times the veterans are tighter than the young guys.

The 3s were 22% vs 27%. Kansas didn't play very well but it was hardly a perfect storm working against them.

It was a defensive battle, no doubt. KU's stars had off games. That happens. Nova deserved the win.

Nothing makes me more warm and fuzzy than to see Jayhawk Nation whine and cry. They coast through the season, build up gawdy records...and blow it.

for all the talk about how tough the Big 12 is, outside of KU and OU, I don't see much. I don't think you can throw the best league talk around when the same team has won the regular season for 10 plus years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom