Nova/ Kansas thread... who do you like/want? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nova/ Kansas thread... who do you like/want?

Think the general broadcast tone is weird, like this would be a larger upset than it really is. They're a couple top-five teams - it shouldn't be surprising that Nova can compete.

2 point spread.

Jake what do you think are our odds for tomorrow? I think it'll be a close game. We need Perrantes to be off. As well has Hall and Thompson. They seemed like they made everything 15 feet or in. They have such good bigs. It's just a hard game to see us win but it obviously can be done as the first game was quite close. We shot very well that game. Will need to do that again.
There was a lot of concern with going up against Gonzaga's bigs and we handled them swimmingly! Although JB had a plan and it allowed for their bigs to get their points, it limited them in that they were never both dominating at the same time. I have confidence that the boys will have confidence in the plan that JB implements and that the plan will present us with a chance to succeed and win.

What a great 1st half for Nova, mostly on account of Kansas looking completely out of sorts. I would soooo love it if the Jayhawks were dismissed unceremoniously from the tournament.

I thought Nova played well.

We Are Syracuse said:
Jake what do you think are our odds for tomorrow? I think it'll be a close game. We need Perrantes to be off. As well has Hall and Thompson. They seemed like they made everything 15 feet or in. They have such good bigs. It's just a hard game to see us win but it obviously can be done as the first game was quite close. We shot very well that game. Will need to do that again.

Tough game. VA passes so well as a team. Then they lock you up on the other end. Need to get big perimeter games from Malachi and Lydon tomorrow as I think UVA will really look to take G out of the offense.

Their big dude killed us the first time around.

did i not hear that ditz call jay wright "jim" at the half ? crissakes how many lines does she have to memorize? 3 ?

Tough game. VA passes so well as a team. Then they lock you up on the other end. Need to get big perimeter games from Malachi and Lydon tomorrow as I think UVA will really look to take G out of the offense.

Their big dude killed us the first time around.
Brogdon will be on G. He has clamped everyone so far this year. They do pass very well and are patient. Need to just hope they are off

How old do you really think Perry Ellis is? And I think I have some old disco outfits that have a perry ellis label on them, no?

perry ellis disco en fuego line. i used to wear the tab collar. burn baby burn.

I've been watching college basketball for 40 years and I can't figure out what the hell is a foul and what isn't. There doesn't seem to be any continuity whatsoever in what is called from one play to another.

Kansas is getting way more leeway (especially Mason) than Nova is on the bumps on defense.

Okay, way, way more.

The refs have a ton of calls in Kansas' favor, it's changed the momentum of the game and it's blatant. Weird.

I thought Villanova got some breaks in the first half, that has been erased in the second half. Whistles are going Kansas' way.

Arcidiacano for the Oscar. No shooting motion there at all.

What is the chant the Kansas fans do ? "hoop, hoop" or some non-sense.

The refs have a ton of calls in Kansas' favor, it's changed the momentum of the game and it's blatant. Weird.
Yup... I was just restraining myself from blurting that out... but it's really hard not to see it that way especially when you aren't really invested in the outcome.

refs are getting animated with the crowd noise. God I hate that. Just make the effin call. No theatrics!

Yup... I was just restraining myself from blurting that out... but it's really hard not to see it that way especially when you aren't really invested in the outcome.

The fat white guy is a jay hawk. The other two are calling a good game.

F Windows PC. You wanna throw creepy a$$ bugs all over my tv screen every other commercial break?

On the other hand, Ochefu (sp?) carries the ball like a crazy man when dribbling in the post, and it does not get called

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom