Nova/OU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nova/OU

OU's largest defiecit of the tourney -- lets see how they respond. People here have mentioned that UNC has coasted in nearly every game -- this might be the most important game to start hot in, mak eUNC feel the pressure and see how they react.

Nova looks like they want it more for sure. And truthfully, If Syracuse is going to win TWFT, i'd rather they go through an old Big East rival than hick school in the hickiest state there is.

OU players pointing fingers at each other after that cut for the hoop. They needed this timeout. Wonder if it will work.

OU players pointing fingers at each other after that cut for the hoop. They needed this timeout. Wonder if it will work.

They've been doing that all game. Thought i was seeing things, but it really stuck out for me.

Well... we were down 37-21 to UVA so it's been done before

Eh, Buddy Hield will cut the lead to 10 by the half! That's what he do!

Anyone see Latten slide himself all the way from half court (waiting to check back into the game) back to the bench. Thought that was kind of funny.

Eh, Buddy Hield will cut the lead to 10 by the half! That's what he do!

Anyone see Latten slide himself all the way from half court (waiting to check back into the game) back to the bench. Thought that was kind of funny.

His slide was the most entertaining part of this game so far.

Man, OU is awful on defense.

I don't know if this will be the same crew to ref our game -- but they're doing a nice job. They're letting them play.

Not yet but someday. When was the last time a team without d1 fball won the NCAA?

It was UConn in 1999 I do believe.

I can't stand these elevated courts...remember JB sitting on that stool all by himself in ATL? its a freaking team sport...the entire team should be up there...

I don't know if this will be the same crew to ref our game -- but they're doing a nice job. They're letting them play.
I heard Mike Eades and Higgins have our game.

They have D1 fball just not powerfive.

Not in 1999 when they won their first NC they didn't.

It was 1AA that became FCS schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom