Nova vs Kansas | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Nova vs Kansas

Wiggins is sick/under the weather, come March he will be the clear number 1. Like Jay Wright said, "I wouldn't want to play these guys[Kansas] in March.

Awkwardiacono

0.jpg

Again? I want to hear the music...

eao1115 said:
I'm very happy for Nova winning that game. Other than Georgetown, I am a fan of the historical Big East schools like Nova, SJ, SH, Providence, etc. and want them to succeed.
Me too. Good schools, good fans too. And it will make our victory over Nova all the more impressive.

I love when announcers feel the need to reassure us of the greatness of a team. "Kansas is going to be great but right now they're struggling". Ok cool, thanks for the heads up. Same thing with UK, funny thing is they did it all last year until UK didnt make the tournament.

Nova is now 6-0 and own a win over a top five team. Hope they make the jump into the top 25. They deserve it. They play 23 Iowa and then really no none till 12/28 so there's a really good chance they're highly ranked coming into the dome.

Edit: I glossed over the big five games... They should beat Joes Lasalle and Penn...but a loss wouldn't be surprising.

I love when announcers feel the need to reassure us of the greatness of a team. "Kansas is going to be great but right now they're struggling". Ok cool, thanks for the heads up. Same thing with UK, funny thing is they did it all last year until UK didnt make the tournament.
Oh and wiggins had the sniffles.

I think Ebdiid? will be the biggest NBA guy in this draft. Not immediately, but 5 years down the road. Just WOW!

I think Ebdiid? will be the biggest NBA guy in this draft. Not immediately, but 5 years down the road. Just WOW!
He was a stud. Fouls will kill him in college I think, but there's no denying his ability.

He was a stud. Fouls will kill him in college I think, but there's no denying his ability.

He is one of the most impressive frosh bigs I have seen in a long time. He moves so well, passes, has GREAT footwork, and defends. Easy top 5 pick. Selden really struggled but it seems like Villanova has a bunch of Selden-like bodies to put on him. That Dylan Ennis is good.

Villanova is the Big East team we left that I will have a soft spot for and want them to remain really good. For a few reasons 1. we will be playing them most years in the non-conference season and I want the game to mean something for both sides. 2. Jay Wright is all class towards Jim Boeheim and has always said good things about Syracuse even after we announced we were leaving. 3. His teams play hard.

Villanova will be tougher than St. John's this year and the Nova game is on home court #1 while the Johnnies game is on home court #2.

He is one of the most impressive frosh bigs I have seen in a long time. He moves so well, passes, has GREAT footwork, and defends. Easy top 5 pick. Selden really struggled but it seems like Villanova has a bunch of Selden-like bodies to put on him. That Dylan Ennis is good.
Tyler's brother

Villanova is the Big East team we left that I will have a soft spot for and want them to remain really good. For a few reasons 1. we will be playing them most years in the non-conference season and I want the game to mean something for both sides. 2. Jay Wright is all class towards Jim Boeheim and has always said good things about Syracuse even after we announced we were leaving. 3. His teams play hard.

Villanova will be tougher than St. John's this year and the Nova game is on home court #1 while the Johnnies game is on home court #2.
Well said. Didn't realize this was exactly how I felt about them too until I read your post, but yeah, of all of the old BE schools Nova is the one I'm most interested in seeing succeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom