Now ESPN is naming Davis's 45 year old step brother as #2 | Syracusefan.com

Now ESPN is naming Davis's 45 year old step brother as #2

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Says Mark Lang was victimized when was in 5th or 6th grade. This whole thing is very bizarre.

5th or 6th grade. I'd probably remember what grade I was in when my life was turned upside down.

Just sayin'.

So he was abused 35(?) years ago and comes forward, not in 2003(when he could've corroborated his step brother's story) but now, after PSU scandal hits? Interesting.

Says Mark Lang was victimized when was in 5th or 6th grade. This whole thing is very bizarre.

So, the guy is 45 and in 5th or 6th grade, he is either 10-12 years old, depending grade/time of year. That would have been 1976 or so.

JB became head coach in 76 and that would have been BF was hired. While I'm not saying it is not possible he was abused at that time, that does not sound like the scenario where it could happen. SU was in manley, everyone on top of each other, new assistant coach focused on his new job. Again, not saying it didn't happen because molesters don't care about time, location, etc, they're dirty. However, this timeline is something to keep in mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom