Now we know when the full Dome will be used | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Now we know when the full Dome will be used

But none of those seats are occupied by long time donors who give 100's or 1,000's every year. Apples and Oranges.

I just don't think JB would want 95% of his $$$ supporters to sit in far lesser seats for his finale. That's the way he is.
Easy to remedy with courtside seats. They have 3 years to figure it out

Easy to remedy with courtside seats. They have 3 years to figure it out
I have court side seats, so I assume I would still have them... and would not really be affected.

However, people like rrlbees and CherieHoop and Obie and sutomcat (and thousands of others)... who have season tickets that are not court side ... would really get screwed. Rather than being higher up, but close to the court, they would be sentenced to some kind of Siberia. They would be really far from the court. It would not be fair.

Last edited:
I haven't had to post this pic yet this season... pretty crappy sightlines if you ask me

1900e69a-587c-42ac-af1c-52477e6422d9.jpg

no hoop in the middle of the dome. There would be 50,000 bad seats.

No one will be there to watch hoops that day. Put the court in the middle and let 50K cheer JB one last time. Jumbo-tron on JB the whole time (only exception will be when a finger gets too close to the nose- censor time).

I doubt it would ever be possible, but I'd love his last game to be gtown.

Ask season ticket holders how they'd feel about that.

As long as the season ticket holders know ahead of time before they buy the season tickets what difference does it make. Product is product.

But none of those seats are occupied by long time donors who give 100's or 1,000's every year. Apples and Oranges.

I just don't think JB would want 95% of his $$$ supporters to sit in far lesser seats for his finale. That's the way he is.
Even more,Bees, would be his antipathy towards any spectacle. But when you have been to a university and town what Jim Boeheim has been, he is just going to have to put up with it.

Leave the court where it belongs, bring in some mobile jumbotrons, and sell out the Dome for that game anyway? I'd sit in cheap seats with no view of the court and watch the game on tv just to be there.

Correct me if I wrong, but the Dome couldn't add seats to the floor because of capacity restraints. I believe Pete Sala said that when the topic was discussed before. So there really would be a court at the 50yd line, with some courtside seats, but then nothing else until the stands. That would look terrible.

Ask season ticket holders how they'd feel about that.

As long as they plan for it ahead of time and everyone knows where their seat will be before sending in their deposits it should be OK. At least that was the line given before the first Duke game at the Dome.

this is so lame.

it's a lesser seat to the biggest event ever.

give boeheim enough money and you can sit in a friggin closet with the guy and really see every pore.

i went to the winter classic in buffalo. i sat a mile away. have spent good money to sit right up close at a million sabres games. the winter classic was better.

Millhouse said:
this is so lame. it's a lesser seat to the biggest event ever. give boeheim enough money and you can sit in a friggin closet with the guy and really see every pore. i went to the winter classic in buffalo. i sat a mile away. have spent good money to sit right up close at a million sabres games. the winter classic was better.

It's only lame to a segment of fans. But I'm not going to worry about it since it's not going to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom