Now with the iPhone software update | Syracusefan.com

Now with the iPhone software update

Status
Not open for further replies.

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
ForumRunner no longer works. I really wish something can be done with using an app to view the forums. Mobile style is no so friendly viewing the forums. I will donate money if its a money thing to be able to view the forums through an app.

ForumRunner no longer works. I really wish something can be done with using an app to view the forums. Mobile style is no so friendly viewing the forums. I will donate money if its a money thing to be able to view the forums through an app.

Thats interesting. I'm an Android user (and a web developer/software engineer) and this site looks pretty good to me (basic, but good). What doesn't work for you?

Thats interesting. I'm an Android user (and a web developer/software engineer) and this site looks pretty good to me (basic, but good). What doesn't work for you?
The old app totally stopped working with the latest software update ios 11. It was sooooo much easier viewing the forums and it showed the latest posts first. It was convenient. Now I have to click on each individual forum to read the latest posts.

When they are about to issue a new phone, you should never do the update. Especially when it changes whole numbers in version, like this one did. That's when they turn your old hardware to junk. I've been an Apple user since 1992. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this, on pretty much all of their devices, going back to the early Mac computers. Mac OS 7.1 was an elegant thing of beauty, with the ClarisWorks suite of productivity applications that is still one of the best I've ever seen, and this was 25 years ago. Then they turned it to with OS 7.5, and it was all downhill from there until Jobs came back with OS X, from Next Computer, the Unix based Mac OS.

The old app totally stopped working with the latest software update ios 11. It was sooooo much easier viewing the forums and it showed the latest posts first. It was convenient. Now I have to click on each individual forum to read the latest posts.

It took me a few times to get used to the mobile style, but it's not too bad. I hear you in the "latest posts first" feature. The mobile Style has the "new posts" option at the top. I hit it every time

IMG_9937.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors