NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread

Daniel Jones once again proves he’s no Eli.

Sonova beotch.

Can still win this one with Glennon, but damn.

These games are sooooooo incredibly boring. Holy heck.

Watching Falcons/Panthers and the “in the hunt” graphic popped up. Giants still showing up at 4-8.

While technically correct, Fox, please GTFOH.

That’s why Glennon’s a backup, Golladay running for days and we underthrow him by 10 yards bc Glennon’s fading off his back foot. Gtfoh.

I think the thing that pisses me off most is that the guys look like they could give 2 shites that they’re terrible. Just don’t go the extra mile to make the play.

This game has been more pathetic than I imagined it could possibly be.

Only the intrigue of possibly seeing Fromm is keeping it on this channel at this point.

I may tap out on the season after today. There’s zero point in watching. We’re not building towards anything, we stink, we’re boring, and nobody cares.

This game has been more pathetic than I imagined it could possibly be.

Only the intrigue of possibly seeing Fromm is keeping it on this channel at this point.

I may tap out on the season after today. There’s zero point in watching. We’re not building towards anything, we stink, we’re boring, and nobody cares.
I don’t have it in me to tap, but it’s been a tough watch of a season I had a lot of hope for.

There has to be a blood letting after this season, for cap reasons alone. New GM, bloated contracts.

You can’t give Saquon the contract he’ll want. Sterling’s most likely out. Peppers. Engram. Leonard Williams. Blake Martinez. Big money guys.

As I’m typing, Glennon bypasses Shepherd for an easy 1st to fire a rocket at Golladay’s feet 10 yards downfield.

Mike Glennon’s 10/25, we’re still rolling with the 32 year old backup instead of seeing if Fromm can throw a forward pass.

One positive - Barkley has looked healthier today. Little quicker to the hole.

Mike Glennon’s 10/25, we’re still rolling with the 32 year old backup instead of seeing if Fromm can throw a forward pass.
The only explanation is that Fromm doesn’t know what he’s doing playbook wise, right?

The only explanation is that Fromm doesn’t know what he’s doing playbook wise, right?
There’s a reason why he was on a practice squad for 12 weeks or whatever.

No thanks.

Not trying to be a hater at all, but living in NJ I watch a ton of Giants football. Gettleman has to be one of the worst talent evaluators in the game

Jones was always a terrible pick.
Barkley was overdrafted.

I say this to every team who plays in the northeast in weather. Build your team from the inside out. Nasty DL. Big strong OL. Top flight LB. Then add weapons around them. But Giants inside game is crap, and unlike he Bills who are choosing the wrong strategy but at least getting good players, the Giants arent doing either.

Glennon ain’t got it. Exercise in futility.
Oh Glennon is a joke for sure, but at least he’s been here since June.

Fromm couldn’t run any of the plays we did yesterday. It would’ve been so scaled down, I shudder to think what the final score would’ve been.

Not trying to be a hater at all, but living in NJ I watch a ton of Giants football. Gettleman has to be one of the worst talent evaluators in the game

Jones was always a terrible pick.
Barkley was overdrafted.
2019 Draft the Giants had picks #6 and #17. Picking Jones at #6 was a Raider-ish reach. I'd be willing to bet he would've still been there at #17. Or trade down a few spots if the opportunity was there and still get him. There was only one other QB picked between #6 and #17 (Haskins #15 to the Football team).

Right now the Giants have the #5 and 6 picks. Need to lose every game and need the Bears to do the same.

I want the best OL available and the best front 7 defensive player available - ideally an elite pass rusher.

Right now the Giants have the #5 and 6 picks. Need to lose every game and need the Bears to do the same.

I want the best OL available and the best front 7 defensive player available - ideally an elite pass rusher.
I think we should go all Alec Baldwin on the 1st person who says trade both 1s for Wilson or who doesn’t say Edge and OT.

I think we should go all Alec Baldwin on the 1st person who says trade both 1s for Wilson or who doesn’t say Edge and OT.
If we pick a WR….I don’t know. We can’t. Positions that need to be addressed are 100% obvious and there will be options at those positions. This is a no brainer.

Who do we root for when they play each other Week 17? A tie?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom