NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread

Tired of hearing how we “need to get Barkley in space” and then watching helplessly, as we use him like late career Rodney Hampton.

I mean, it’s a disaster. The pick, Saquon, everything.

Last RB ever taken in the top two picks.

It’s not like he came out of PSU as an Alvin Kamara.

That was the worst Interception I’ve seen since Troy Nunes just chucked the ball 30 feet up into the air from deep in VT territory.
Garo Yeprimian, famous Super Bowl Pass

Kamara third rounder, Derrick Henry second. I don’t think the falloff from Barkley to Booker is that huge, especially since every time the Giants do manage to get Barkley the ball in space you hold your breath when he’s tackled.

Kamara third rounder, Derrick Henry second. I don’t think the falloff from Barkley to Booker is that huge, especially since every time the Giants do manage to get Barkley the ball in space you hold your breath when he’s tackled.

Hog Mollie. Total meathead.

In the NFL, you are finished if you can’t pressure the QB …. period . Playing Brady this game was over before it began. I’m not even going to bother talking about Jones.

I'm so done with Gettleman, but I stopped blaming him a long time ago - before they took Jones. It's all on the owners for keeping him around when it was painfully obvious - and I stress painfully - he's horrible. Total house cleaning. Adios.

The GM and OC are obviously not long for NY and while they're at it the tough talking HC should be given his walking papers as well. Another Hoodie disciple hiring that backfires.

I'm so done with Gettleman, but I stopped blaming him a long time ago - before they took Jones. It's all on the owners for keeping him around when it was painfully obvious - and I stress painfully - he's horrible. Total house cleaning. Adios.

Also it's nifty how the site switched what I really wrote to Adios!

In what world does Judge get to offload the responsibility onto assistants who work for him? What exactly is he getting paid to do?
As far as Gettleman, do the Giants have any players at all that would bring a first round pick in a trade?