NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread

Most post-2011 Giants game ever.

They fumble...their knee is down. We fumble...our knee is up.

3rd and long, 4th down, we get pressure...doesn’t matter. We’ll miss the sack, and they’ll complete it and convert.

Defense can’t get off the field. Offense can’t sustain drives and shoot themselves in the foot when they do.

If somehow we come back and take the lead, Denver will drive in 10 seconds and hit a 65 yard field goal to win.

This sucks.

Gettelman is going to be the last GM to ever take an RB in the top two, right?

I’m not knocking Saquon. Love him. But that’s a true statement, right?

I love our line getting after them, whether he meant to hit Jones or not. Like the fire. That’s something.

Not sure the validity of this stat, but someone posted on the Giants subreddit that DJ has more TOs through 27 games than JaMarcus Russell.

I might suggest that it isn't asking too much for the coach to know the rules. I'm already done with Judge after that.
Yeah, I was pretty much done last year, but was hoping for better this year.

Alas...

Just realized the Giants haven’t won the opening game of the season since 2016. Not sure why I expected anything different this season. We all know how this goes. Terrible start followed by a glimmer of hope near the midway point and ending with a mediocre to bad record again. Not a big fan of Judge or Jones. Hoping this team has a completely different feel on the field and sidelines in 2022.

1631840495522.png

Some bullspit holding call right there.
I guarantee they wouldn’t call that on...Saints, Packers, Pats, Bucs, etc...

They’re sticking it to us because we’ve sucked for so long and they don’t think we could possibly score that easily.

Our defense has been basic so far this year. Make a play. Get off the friggin field.

Tired of getting slowly bled to death.

Taylor Heinicke being made to look like an all-pro doesn’t bode well for the game.

Or season.

Taylor Heinicke being made to look like an all-pro doesn’t bode well for the game.

Or season.
Made Bridgewater look all world last week on every single 3rd and long or 4th down.

These are bottom half of the league starting QBs.

Thankfully we don’t play too many top QBs but what will Mahomes and Brady do to us? Dak? I’m sure we’ll make Stafford look like John Elway too, like we always do.