NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread

This entire half changed after the TO and false start/zero on the play clock debacle. What should have been at least a good shot at going up at least 10-0 has become being down 14-10 at halftime.

Heinicke on pace to throw for 300+ with no turnovers, while completing 80% of his passes and never getting touched.

This franchise is a friggin joke.

Heinicke on pace to throw for 300+ with no turnovers, while completing 80% of his passes and never getting touched.

Should we start firing people to send a message?

Good thing about being up at 5:30 is I can’t justify staying up late on a Thursday.

I’ll record the game and hope for the best come morning. Would like to actually watch the second half tomorrow evening rather than delete it in disgust.

Should we start firing people to send a message?
I don’t got the answers.

I just know we’ve arguably been the worst franchise in the league for a decade.

I just want to go 8-8. Just don’t suck. That’s my bar at this point.

I don’t got the answers.

I just know we’ve arguably been the worst franchise in the league for a decade.

I just want to go 8-8. Just don’t suck. That’s my bar at this point.
I want CuseRunner allowed back to answer this question.

That content would be gold.

Let’s go defense. 26-20, 4 minutes to go.

Let your nuts hang right now or go play for the Jets or something. It’s one or the other.

Lol. This defense is a joke. Guess we can only have a good one every 5 years.

Fire everybody. What a friggin joke.

When do you EVER see that??!!!

Effff this team.

Great game but man… I feel that. That’s a tough loss.

Effff this team.
Well, the Giants are losers. Have been for a while. Judge was a God awful choice. The GM sucks too and can't be allowed to make the two first round choices.

Fing #%^}>*#. You can’t be given more chances for victory and still find a way to lose . It’s unbelievable!!

Effff this team.
Terrible. I'm used to the Giants blowing 4th quarter leads but this is really bad. How can you gift an opponent a victory like this. Really bad.

Fing #%^}>*#. You can’t be given more chances for victory and still find a way to lose . It’s unbelievable!!
Be honest. When the Giants kicked the field goal and there was two minutes left, you knew that Washington was going to kick the FG. The Giants shouldn't have thrown shorty of the first down on 3rd down. It saved Washington a time out that they were later able to use.

Well, the Giants are losers. Have been for a while. Judge was a God awful choice. The GM sucks too and can't be allowed to make the two first round choices.
Judge wasn't a God awful choice.

Terrible. I'm used to the Giants blowing 4th quarter leads but this is really bad. How can you gift an opponent a victory like this. Really bad.
I honestly don’t ever remember seeing that my life.

Nevermind that we should’ve been up 10.

An offsides on the last play of the game where they missed the FG??!!! What??!!

I’m legit pissed off that they cost me sleep.

Be honest. When the Giants kicked the field goal and there was two minutes left, you knew that Washington was going to kick the FG. The Giants shouldn't have thrown shorty of the first down on 3rd down. It saved Washington a time out that they were later able to use.
Absolutely knew the Giants had to take it in for 6, fing knew it. But the guy misses and I’m thinking for once we lucked out ……. NOPE