NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread

Absolutely knew the Giants had to take it in for 6, fing knew it. But the guy misses and I’m thinking for once we lucked out ……. NOPE
Where was he going? Did he think he was going to block the kick?

He’s a stupid meathead loser ahole.

He can go scream at 160 pound acne faced Pennsylvania high school kids.
The only thing I am holding on to is the 2 first round picks.

The only thing I am holding on to is the 2 first round picks.
We should’ve folded the friggin franchise after beating the Pats in Feb. 2012 and never played another game. Go out on a high note. The last 10 years has been a waste of everyone’s time.

Well, the Giants are losers. Have been for a while. Judge was a God awful choice. The GM sucks too and can't be allowed to make the two first round choices.

Both teams had their choice of a loaded position group in 2019. Giants with Thomas and Raiders with Ruggs. Which team made the biggest blunder?

Both teams had their choice of a loaded position group in 2019. Giants with Thomas and Raiders with Ruggs. Which team made the biggest blunder?

Giants, when they they beat the Skins at the end of the regular season and lost out on Chase Young.

Painful… it’s crazy the ways we find to lose, almost inexplicable.

I still don’t think there’s much of a debate that we’re a better football team today than we were three years ago. Getting pretty tired of the bumps in the road though.

Starters should’ve played more than 24 minutes in the preseason. This is why you don’t give player #64 2 1/2 games of preseason work.

Starters should’ve played more than 24 minutes in the preseason. This is why you don’t give player #64 2 1/2 games of preseason wowork.
I tend to agree with this, as I felt guys needed reps but it's a long season and if it helps in the long run then I can see why he did it. Now they have ten days off to retool.

Giants are a lot better than I thought, but man o man they gifted away 14 points

Last edited:
I honestly don’t ever remember seeing that my life.

Nevermind that we should’ve been up 10.

An offsides on the last play of the game where they missed the FG??!!! What??!!

I’m legit pissed off that they cost me sleep.
A few years ago the Ravens lost a game (of course I bet on them ) where it was 4th and forever and no time left .. idiot roughed the passer on the final play and it put the offense into field goal range .. with an untimed down .

Man, it’s really getting old the way they constantly find ways to lose.

It’s one thing to lose a heartbreaking 1 point game, but it’s another when you have monumental botches like that. Like...somebody actually missed a last second FG against us! We’ve seen teams like Carolina and Philly hit like 65 yarders or whatever to beat us. And they missed!!!! And we were offsides??!! Just...the worst. Inexcusable.

The losing culture is real and year after year we just can’t shake it.

Giants, when they they beat the Skins at the end of the regular season and lost out on Chase Young.
I have Cee Dee Lamb on a couple of fantasy teams. At least I can benefit from the guy the Raiders should have drafted.

Man, it’s really getting old the way they constantly find ways to lose.

It’s one thing to lose a heartbreaking 1 point game, but it’s another when you have monumental botches like that. Like...somebody actually missed a last second FG against us! We’ve seen teams like Carolina and Philly hit like 65 yarders or whatever to beat us. And they missed!!!! And we were offsides??!! Just...the worst. Inexcusable.

The losing culture is real and year after year we just can’t shake it.
Welcome to my Raiders world

24.jpg

My ticket for UNDER 7 wins looking good, but then again last years UNDER 6 started out great before big blue did a late season draft killing charge to get me a push.

Atlanta feels like a must win. Natives are getting restless.

I think we've been better than our record, but if we can can't beat ATL, we're in trouble.

Last edited:
I think we've been better than our record, but if we can beat ATL, we're in trouble.
Agreed that we’ve been better than our record...which is getting old. Time to start producing some W’s

All I’m really asking for is 8-8. Just go .500. Enough is enough.

Agreed that we’ve been better than our record...which is getting old. Time to start producing some W’s

All I’m really asking for is 8-8. Just go .500. Enough is enough.

I think you caught what I was saying, but I meant "if we can't beat ATL...".

But to your point, yes, we need to get the Ws.

Asking for .500 in this division is not a big lift (and 9-8 overall)