NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread | Syracusefan.com

NY Giants 2021 True Blue Thread

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
True Blue - that’s a 1991 VHS chronicling the 1990 season that I wore two vcr’s out on.

With cut down day here, I’ve been following the league tracker and there’s some big names dropping. I think we’ve got tough decisions at RB/WR/DE… everything else is kind of meh…

At RB, have to think Saquon/Booker/Brightwell is the trio with Penny at FB and spot RB duty if necessary. Versatility.

WR - the only real decision here is WR6 and whether or not they go that deep. I think Sills has earned a roster spot, but Cole’s versatility is appealing. Tough decision, but I think Judge stays true to form and rewards the versatility.

DE - Not a bad place to be in, they’ve all shown flashes.

I do think the Giants are a better football team right now than at any point in the past handful of years. Deeper. Does it translate to wins?

God I hope so, but, you never know. First 3 games are very manageable, have to come out 2-1.

True Blue - that’s a 1991 VHS chronicling the 1990 season that I wore two vcr’s out on.

With cut down day here, I’ve been following the league tracker and there’s some big names dropping. I think we’ve got tough decisions at RB/WR/DE… everything else is kind of meh…

At RB, have to think Saquon/Booker/Brightwell is the trio with Penny at FB and spot RB duty if necessary. Versatility.

WR - the only real decision here is WR6 and whether or not they go that deep. I think Sills has earned a roster spot, but Cole’s versatility is appealing. Tough decision, but I think Judge stays true to form and rewards the versatility.

DE - Not a bad place to be in, they’ve all shown flashes.

I do think the Giants are a better football team right now than at any point in the past handful of years. Deeper. Does it translate to wins?

God I hope so, but, you never know. First 3 games are very manageable, have to come out 2-1.

DJ has to sink or swim. I would argue it's also sink or swim for DG/JJ as well. The division stinks. If we can't get it together this year, it's time for moving day.

I have hope, but it needs to translate to wins. I don't need a juggernaut, but we need to be good.

Last edited:
That True Blue video was amazing. I watched it so many times as a kid, I might still be able to recite the majority of it.

1630440226906.png

Why has this not happened already? I guess I just assumed he was already in the ring of honor.

He was inducted into the Ring of Honor in 2010.

There are over 40 people in the ring, yet only about a dozen retired numbers.

He was inducted into the Ring of Honor in 2010.

There are over 40 people in the ring, yet only about a dozen retired numbers.

Interesting, I didn’t know there was a separation.

Man, did I love Jesse Armstead! All 4 of those guys are among my all time favorites though.

If I remember correctly, Armstead was on the winning team in the TX state title game that beat the team featured in the book Friday Night Lights.

And, yes, those guys are all awesome.

I really don’t get why Denver is -3 at New York.
This line is really telling the Giants OL scares Vegas.

I want to take Big Blue but it’s a line that scares me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom