O.T. - Happy Independence Day | Syracusefan.com

O.T. - Happy Independence Day

HtownOrange

Living Legend
Have a happy Independence Day, my fellow Orange fans. Be safe. Thank a veteran for ensuring we can enjoy this day. Thank God for letting us all live in the best country on the face of the planet.

Now if we could just get the Dome to do some Orange fireworks as the players walk onto the football field...

Same to you. However, I thank vets every time I run into them. They are always appreciative. If you really want to get an inner smile, just pick up a check for a vet(s) at a restaurant or send a dessert or drink anonymously. Now that I think of it - thanks to all you vets out there!

Same to you. However, I thank vets every time I run into them. They are always appreciative. If you really want to get an inner smile, just pick up a check for a vet(s) at a restaurant or send a dessert or drink anonymously. Now that I think of it - thanks to all you vets out there!

Your suggestion is a great one and a great compliment to vets. When I was active duty, that happened to me and my family. As a young enlisted member with a family, we did not have much money. It was a real joy to be honored like that. I never knew who paid. My wife and I still recall that dinner with our little girls almost 15 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom