Oakland Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Oakland Game Thread...

Geez can the staff hire a consultant to teach the players how to screen? Getting embarrassing how we execute high screen and roll for years now.

Team looks good. Oakland has some good athletes. Nunn is nice. They might be a really tough opponent with their big guy playing. Marek is awesome!

Last edited:
Just when i was about to say, "i thought Sidibe was going to be more 'explosive' and physical..."

upload_2017-11-20_19-50-58.png

Stream is fumbling and bumbling on me right now.

Was just going to say that this is the best stream I've ever seen on my WatchESPN. My Acer 19 inch monitor looks so much better than my 65 samsung I may just move it downstairs. Sorry brother.

Gotta think Moyer gets squeezed out of the rotation. He doesn't give us anything out there.

Howard actually looks good. Battle is an Orange Kobe. Thorpe needs minutes somewhere.. Go small when Brissett or Dolezaj need a rest.

Yeah, Moyer was terrible early on. Giving up rebound putbacks and such. He’s awkward.

Frank playing pretty well. They have some decent on ball pressure at times. Will be interesting to see if they will harass him more full court 2H. The little guy could give him some trouble but their coach said he is having trouble on offense seeing over our backcourt.

Is anybody having a problem with the stream on watch ESPN? It keeps freezing. Not sure if it is my computer.

There was about 4 min that was bad for me but overall better than last game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom