Oakland Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Oakland Game Thread...

Have to say that I am happy we are ahead but the last 5 minutes or so has been a two man offense for the Cuse. I know that you go with your hot hand but players are open for at least passes. I have seen Battle ignore MD and Thorpe when they were open just to take a poor shot. It is early in the season but I would really like to see someone else take a shot from time to time. If not, our scoring in the ACC games will be in the 40s-50s and our opponents' offense will be in the 60-70's+.

Gotta think Moyer gets squeezed out of the rotation. He doesn't give us anything out there.

Howard actually looks good. Battle is an Orange Kobe. Thorpe needs minutes somewhere.. Go small when Brissett or Dolezaj need a rest.
Yeah. Can't keep starting Moyer. He does very little to be honest. Just not ready. He's the 8th guy in our 7 man rotation.

CaptainJ and Zelda Zonk - thanks for the links, but same response. I sure hope that they haven't started eliminating these streams from going to Canada all of a sudden. Radio it is.

CaptainJ and Zelda Zonk - thanks for the links, but same response. I sure hope that they haven't started eliminating these streams from going to Canada all of a sudden. Radio it is.
Sorry to hear.

Have to say that I am happy we are ahead but the last 5 minutes or so has been a two man offense for the Cuse. I know that you go with your hot hand but players are open for at least passes. I have seen Battle ignore MD and Thorpe when they were open just to take a poor shot. It is early in the season but I would really like to see someone else take a shot from time to time. If not, our scoring in the ACC games will be in the 40s-50s and our opponents' offense will be in the 60-70's+.

Yeah I think they are having an extra/secondary guy help out on Tyus now. He needs to see that and find somebody open. Or the players need to get themselves open.

Is anybody having a problem with the stream on watch ESPN? It keeps freezing. Not sure if it is my computer.
Mine has been perfect on my iPad. I usually get freezing during commercials when i use the app on Xbox one.

Gotta think Moyer gets squeezed out of the rotation. He doesn't give us anything out there.

Howard actually looks good. Battle is an Orange Kobe. Thorpe needs minutes somewhere.. Go small when Brissett or Dolezaj need a rest.
I am sad for Matthew Moyer.

Don, if you can find an American proxy or VPN to use(some are pay, but there are plenty of free ones out there...feel free to do a websearch for those terms...they will show you IP address as American... it may be somewhat embarassing showing up as one of us, but if you can endure the shame, it may be worth it to watch the game on espn *grin*

I am sad for Matthew Moyer.
Me too but don't give up on him just yet. He has to play this year unless we go 3 guard exclusively. He will get plenty of chance to prove his worth. Not even close to giving up on him.

Sorry. I just tried using WindScribe vpn to access WatchESPN, and it asks for a provider identity. There are a bunch of options to choose from, so if you have cable/net or Playstation Vue or Hulu or other options, maybe it'll work for you. Take a look. Better to invest five minutes than to settle for radio all season.

Me too but don't give up on him just yet. He has to play this year unless we go 3 guard exclusively. He will get plenty of chance to prove his worth. Not even close to giving up on him.
Oh, i haven't given up on him. I'm just sad his work, personality, etc. aren't matching what he's able to contribute right now.

Need to wait for the picker to get to the spot.

Bet Moyer missed that one because he couldn't decide on using the backboard or not.

Oakland coach famous look-alike
latest

Chukwu can't get stopped by a 6'2" guy like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom