Oakland Zoo Douche Card v. SU | Syracusefan.com

Oakland Zoo Douche Card v. SU

kingtidge

All American
Proof positive of a complete lack of class... No big surprise there...

Dybwe-BXc-AEF8-Al.jpg

Dybwe-BXQAEBu-ZG.jpg

The U-S-A and coaches son-related chants are to be expected, but everything else is so painfully stupid.

"Was really excited when Incredibles 2 came out." OK, how does that possibly translate to a student section chant?

Whoever came up with “You know you play basketball right” might be the biggest nerd alive. Wow, that is terrible.

Why mention the girlfriends? How is Noodle a good chant if no one understands it?
Yeah, I would have done something in his language that would likely distract him.

The U-S-A and coaches son-related chants are to be expected, but everything else is so painfully stupid.

"Was really excited when Incredibles 2 came out." OK, how does that possibly translate to a student section chant?
USA chant is to be expected?
Canadians are nicer versions of Americans. Our cultures are the same I could careless if a player is from Canada it’s a really stupid chant.
It really shows how dumb this Pitt student section is that they think a Canadian cares about a USA chant.

Last edited:
My favorite recent trend is Tinder trolling, then posting screenshots on posters, but that would imply that they have any attractive women in their student section.

They are just dumb Duke Cameron crazy wannabes. They get a former Dukie player/asst’t and they now think they are Duke. Including player’s social media accounts , even their girlfriend’s ? -they are stalker weirdos. Bet their fans made their own Canadian freshman and 2 Nigerian players feel warm and tingly with their USA chants. Be proud Pitt - absolutely not a thing clever nor the least bit creative in any of it. Not all nerds are smart - they found a special niche.

When they have a Canadian and 2 Nigerians on their own team? With Jeff Capel as their coach who got his start in coaching from his father and his own brother Jason as an assistant at Pitt? Their fans just don’t know any better.

When they have a Canadian and 2 Nigerians on their team? With Capel as their coach who got his start in coaching from his father and his own brother is an assistant at Pitt? Their fans just don’t know any better.

Agree with all of that.

It’s like if you asked me what beer those kids would probably be drinking tonight, I would guess probably Milwaukee’s Best and the like. I’m not saying those are good beers, it’s just what you expect from 19 year olds.

Agree with all of that.

It’s like if you asked me what beer those kids would probably be drinking tonight, I would guess probably Milwaukee’s Best and the like. I’m not saying those are good beers, it’s just what you expect from 19 year olds.
Keystone and natty ice

apparently, that kid in the Elijah Hughes section is died at 14.

whoever made this is a huge dork and is definitely a virgin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom