OC Candidates | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OC Candidates

"In May 2007, Langsdorf underwent surgery to donate a kidney to Laurie Cavanaugh, the wife of Oregon State offensive line coach Mike Cavanaugh, who coached with Langsdorf at the time"

Well, he's certainly self-less

when is ed orgeron coming?

He was already on campus last week according to my source. Interviewed for the AHC/DL position, then toured the sororities. He got a ride here from Boston with Mullen. Which is why people saw Mullen even though he was only there in support of Ed O, who cannot drive. Also why JW has been so secretive, didn't want to let cat out of the bag with Ed O.

"In May 2007, Langsdorf underwent surgery to donate a kidney to Laurie Cavanaugh, the wife of Oregon State offensive line coach Mike Cavanaugh, who coached with Langsdorf at the time"

Well, he's certainly self-less
Mike and Laura spent couple of years in Syracuse when Mike was our OL coach.

Props to Danny. What a guy.

If he comes here, it sounds possible he would bring in Mike as his OL coach.

That would be a good story anyway...

Fran should be extra careful in ensuring his OC has actual OC and/or HC experience. I just watched the Godfather over Thanksgiving weekend (like I always do), we need a Tom Hagen to Michael Corleone.
Question from pure curiosity -- Can Fran and the athletic department work together to select the best assistants for his staff with the search committee? Or is the onus squarely on Coach Fran?

when is ed orgeron coming?
Wolverine_Remembers_Picture_Frame_Meme_Maker-xByWUJI6fZ.jpeg

Hiring Nuzio would give Beck a chance to stay on as OC...if Nuzio is as impressed with Beck/post Babers as he claims to be....really want to keep Beck if possible

He was already on campus last week according to my source. Interviewed for the AHC/DL position, then toured the sororities. He got a ride here from Boston with Mullen. Which is why people saw Mullen even though he was only there in support of Ed O, who cannot drive. Also why JW has been so secretive, didn't want to let cat out of the bag with Ed O.
Big if true

Here’s a thought…would Anea come back now that Dino is gone? I don’t know what style of offense HCFB wants to run.

Here’s a thought…would Anea come back now that Dino is gone? I don’t know what style of offense HCFB wants to run.

Maybe Dino handcuffed him but I wasnt impressed with Robert Anea or his demeanor on the sidelines.

Lets go young (with prior OC experience) and Italians (joking) on the offensive side

Maybe Dino handcuffed him but I wasnt impressed with Robert Anea or his demeanor on the sidelines.

Lets go young (with prior OC experience) and Italians (joking) on the offensive side
Anea is very well respected but seemed like he was butting heads with Dino. Anea will likely stay at NC State as he has done well there overall this year.

Mike and Laura spent couple of years in Syracuse when Mike was our OL coach.

Props to Danny. What a guy.

If he comes here, it sounds possible he would bring in Mike as his OL coach.

That would be a good story anyway...
Please no. mike is a great guy but he didnt do good with us.

Nunzio will stay.

Keep an eye on Dennis Thomas getting a position job - most likely RBs (coached LA in HS).

Dream hire as AHC or DC would be Elijah Robinson.

Other names to keep an eye on for positions on staff: Jeff Nixon (Giants), Preston Brown (Maryland), Tiquan Underwood (Pitt), Augie Hoffman (Columbia), Jamel Mutunga (Panthers)

how long did it take dino to name his OC/DC?

Nunzio will stay.

Keep an eye on Dennis Thomas getting a position job - most likely RBs (coached LA in HS).

Dream hire as AHC or DC would be Elijah Robinson.

Other names to keep an eye on for positions on staff: Jeff Nixon (Giants), Preston Brown (Maryland), Tiquan Underwood (Pitt), Augie Hoffman (Columbia), Jamel Mutunga (Panthers)
I can't believe I'm saying this but...all the coaches can't be NJ guys right? That seems like overkill. I'll wait and see what the final staff is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom