OC/QB coach Sterlin Gilbert out. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OC/QB coach Sterlin Gilbert out.

His offense generated the all time rushing yardage for a back. That was with a offensive that couldn't pass block and receivers who couldn't get separation on a regular basis. Not going to be easy to install a new offense before the first game, against UCONN. I have more faith in Mora getting his situation straight going in to that game than Dino.
Of course you do. Except they don't have any talent. Other than that...

Excited that we have the “but we had a new OC, you can’t expect the offense to click in year 1” excuse built in for 2022 already. What with all the supply chain delays these days, it’s good to lock that one in early.

Last edited:
Of course you do. Except they don't have any talent. Other than that...
Of course I do. I Watched Conn play a couple times, there is some talent and Mora will not be shy about the portal.

Ok, I can get behind this move. But to be a great head coach, you absolutely need to identify good coordinators and assistants. Dino, you are a supposed offensive genius. You need to find a great OC with this next hire or else it’s your behind on the line. Let’s hope it works out.

Oh great, now we're doing that thing where new articles come out about other articles.

Still not confirmed, right?

Thamel had the Reynolds firing.

Mink at the PS had the Ferri firing. Ferring?

I'd love to see something from somebody other than just repeating someone elses report.

Maybe by the time I come back from dinner.

Excited that we have the “but we had a new OC, you can’t expect the offense to click in year 1” excuse built in for 2022 already. What with all the supply chain delays these days, it’s good to look that one in early.
Which means look for improvement in year 2, which by default means they will let Dino's contract run its course.

Last edited:
I hope we get all the deck chairs in just the right place as we smash the iceberg.
Will the band take requests?

If so, I have an idea for my next thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom