Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread

Giants are expected to draft a QB? Whoa, I was under the impression that last year would be their final chance to ever do that?

Nah I see a few more seasons of high first round draft picks in your future. ;)

Nah I see a few more seasons of high first round draft picks in your future. ;)

Maybe.

I wonder if you’ll keep hitting 85 yard field goals to beat us. That kinda luck has to run out eventually.

Maybe.

I wonder if you’ll keep hitting 85 yard field goals to beat us. That kinda luck has to run out eventually.

Ownership has its privileges.

Said Bobby Kraft.

ZZZZIIIIIPPPPPP, whooops!!!

Far be it from me to defend the Pats but I seem to recall a whole host of former Gmen getting in trouble with the law. Taylor, Ingram, Meggett, Peter, Plax, Brown just off the top of my head.

Far be it from me to defend the Pats but I seem to recall a whole host of former Gmen getting in trouble with the law. Taylor, Ingram, Meggett, Peter, Plax, Brown just off the top of my head.
They all cash the checks, not write them.

And didn’t commit murder like another patsy.

Megget was a patsy when he got jammed too.

Must something in the whah-da

Ownership has its privileges.

SMH. The son hit a lucky bank shot 3 from the top of the key and beat daddy once. But he’s still the son.

4>1.

SMH. The son hit a lucky bank shot 3 from the top of the key and beat daddy once. But he’s still the son.

4>1.

Yet we've owned you guys for a long time. And you know it.

Yet we've owned you guys for a long time. And you know it.

Nothing more than getting a little pebble in your shoe, in most cases. Annoying but mostly harmless.

Nothing more than getting a little pebble in your shoe, in most cases. Annoying but mostly harmless.

Yet you were bemoaning the lengthy FGs. ;)

My favorites were the excruciating endings (Westbrook, Jackson, Edwards, Sikahema, et al) in the swamp. I like it but it's not fair that we get nine home games every year.

Yet you were bemoaning the lengthy FGs. ;)

My favorites were the excruciating endings (Westbrook, Jackson, Edwards, Sikahema, et al) in the swamp. I like it but it's not fair that we get nine home games every year.

I prefer to think of Victor Cruz’s coming out party and Plaxico’s game winner that punctuated a spectacular Eli led comeback in Philly.

As far as I remember, Sikahema’s wasn’t a game winner or particularly important, it was just typical late 80’s-early 90s era losery Eagle posturing after a meaningless TD in a meaningless game.

I prefer to think of Victor Cruz’s coming out party and Plaxico’s game winner that punctuated a spectacular Eli led comeback in Philly.

As far as I remember, Sikahema’s wasn’t a game winner or particularly important, it was just typical late 80’s-early 90s era losery Eagle posturing after a meaningless TD in a meaningless game.

Yeah my apologies. Should have inserted Clyde Simmons when he picked up a blocked FG attempt by the Birds and rumbled down the sideline in OT at the swamp for the win.

Unfortunately I was at the game in the LINC when Cruz career was essentially ended.

Yeah my apologies. Should have inserted Clyde Simmons when he picked up a blocked FG attempt by the Birds and rumbled down the sideline in OT at the swamp for the win.

Strahan did it better with the returned interception in OT at the Vet!

Was that the last time the GMen beat the Birds?

Hope you’ve enjoyed! Times about up. We both know this series goes in streaks.

*Had no idea the series was actually tied until I just googled.

Mark Haynes, Rob Carpenter and the 81 Giants knocking out the SuperBowl iggs was fun...so was Sehorn’s umfluxking INT in the 00 playoffs.

It’s alll cyclical...and the iggs need 3 more Bowl wins to tie and you have 1 more loss...

Mark Haynes, Rob Carpenter and the 81 Giants knocking out the SuperBowl iggs was fun...so was Sehorn’s umfluxking INT in the 00 playoffs.

It’s alll cyclical...and the iggs need 3 more Bowl wins to tie and you have 1 more loss...

^^^Took that one to the house like Ron Dixon on the opening kickoff!

Obviously, this is a no brainer.

I mean just read how many non-Giants fans in here are so scared of him, all they do is post that he should be gone.

Yep, him and Brady should both quit.

Add Ben to that, actually no...he really SHOULD quit.

Anyway, despite some shortcomings, there is no better option for 2019 than him.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t draft a QB at 6, but I’d like them to not...then trade back in late 1st and grab one...namely Daniel Jones.

But if he explodes in next 2 months, then I hope they get 1 of the boys at 6.

Obviously, this is a no brainer.

I mean just read how many non-Giants fans in here are so scared of him, all they do is post that he should be gone.

Yep, him and Brady should both quit.

Add Ben to that, actually no...he really SHOULD quit.

Anyway, despite some shortcomings, there is no better option for 2019 than him.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t draft a QB at 6, but I’d like them to not...then trade back in late 1st and grab one...namely Daniel Jones.

But if he explodes in next 2 months, then I hope they get 1 of the boys at 6.

If you knew we could get Jonah Williams at 6, would you just hold and take him? I don't think he'll be there, but I really like him.

If you knew we could get Jonah Williams at 6, would you just hold and take him? I don't think he'll be there, but I really like him.
i think he will be.

I like all the D guys.