Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
EC96BA06-CCA1-4788-9A12-F581811A9A48.jpeg

And a 3rd for Eli...

Likewise.

I get to be in the ‘Bills Mafia’ for all 16 games this year.

15 next year...
TB is a Dolphins fan.

Also I am rooting for Big Blue this week. Go Eli.

I may have cursed Barkley though I spent 61 dollars for him in my auction draft. Needed a top 5 RB.

TB is a Dolphins fan.

Also I am rooting for Big Blue this week. Go Eli.

I may have cursed Barkley though I spent 61 dollars for him in my auction draft. Needed a top 5 RB.
Ok, for him 14 games.

Other than chip, barrel etc, who’s that Bills fan?

Or am I just confused because he’s SUNY buffalo??

Ok, for him 14 games.

Other than chip, barrel etc, who’s that Bills fan?

Or am I just confused because he’s SUNY buffalo??

UB alum, born phins fan. Don’t know how it happened.

For those slow to the draw, i helped point out that the keyword there.

As soon as #11 is back in the saddle we'll be in hot pursuit of a few more of those puppies.

As soon as #11 is back in the saddle we'll be in hot pursuit of a few more of those puppies.
Phil Simms will never unretire to be an igg...

Phil Simms will never unretire to be an igg...

When Wentz is done with his career he will have put plenty of mileage between himself and the guy from Morehead State. No disrespect to Phil, tough as they come.

Thankfully we have two games against your squad to ease the burden.
I meant for the giants I have the eagles winning the division and my cowboys and the giants at 7 and 9.

I meant for the giants I have the eagles winning the division and my cowboys and the giants at 7 and 9.

Gotcha. My main concern is that there hasn't been a repeat winner in the NFC since 2005.

Giants: 14-2
Onion breaths: 3-13
Racist slur team name: 2-14
America’s 70s and 90s bandwagon team: 0–16

So what you're saying is that the Birds are gonna go 2-13 away from the Swamp. You don't know how it will unfold but you know one way or another the GMen are not beating the Birds at Met Life and that it will end in excruciating fashion.

So what you're saying is that the Birds are gonna go 2-13 away from the Swamp. You don't know how it will unfold but you know one way or another the GMen are not beating the Birds at Met Life and that it will end in excruciating fashion.

Apparently saquon Barkley is Barry Sanders and jim brown rolled into one. Eli is going to get 12 years younger. And Olivier Vernon is going to morph into lt overnight.

Apparently saquon Barkley is Barry Sanders and jim brown rolled into one. Eli is going to get 12 years younger. And Olivier Vernon is going to morph into lt overnight.

Hope springs eternal.

A lot of attention is paid to the skill players but most games are won upfront on both sides of the line of scrimmage. I'm sure the GMen are improved in that area but how much is the key. Last year both the OL and DL were mediocre at best.

The absolute LAST thing we need Eli to be is 12 years younger.

He’s trending up...

06-09 14k yards and 85 TDs
10-13 15k & 104
14-17 16k & 110

Lot of lazy journalists out there, who you all follow like you’re programmed to.

Where have I heard that before??...

Eeedeeeots...

Dawkins - Broncos
White - Packers
McNabb - Skins
Cunningham - Vikings, etc

Our legends were Giants their whole careers.

Funny to me Eli got a superbowl and McNabb never did

*i know he has two

Dawkins - Broncos
White - Packers
McNabb - Skins
Cunningham - Vikings, etc

Our legends were Giants their whole careers.
Maybe not exactly the same thing but to be fair guys like Osi, Justin Tuck and Jesse Armstead did end their careers elsewhere.

Maybe not exactly the same thing but to be fair guys like Osi, Justin Tuck and Jesse Armstead did end their careers elsewhere.

Those are our next tier of guys more similar to their Seth Joyner’s(Cardinals!) and Brian Westbrook’s(Niners!). Our all time elite guys like Strahan and LT and our best QB’s like Simms and Eli were GIANTS!