Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2018 New York Football GIANTS Drive for 5 Thread

And our Drive for 5 is complete.

5 wins.
Hard to give it a like. I'm giving the 1st year coach and GM a pass on this season. Team has some good parts. Now they need to fill some holes. They gave up way too many points but their point differential wasn't bad. Get another stud OL and get some guys on defense that can make plays when they need to and win some of the close games. Sucks when you lose eight games by a touchdown or less.

Hard to give it a like. I'm giving the 1st year coach and GM a pass on this season. Team has some good parts. Now they need to fill some holes. They gave up way too many points but their point differential wasn't bad. Get another stud OL and get some guys on defense that can make plays when they need to and win some of the close games. Sucks when you lose eight games by a touchdown or less.

On the one hand, the close losses make me think we can have a major turnaround and go 11-5 or something with just some minor improvements and better luck.

On the other hand, there’s something to be said for knowing how to win and these guys seem to find ways to lose. Even the Bears win they nearly blew it in ridiculous fashion.

Everyone knows I’m now Tua 2020, but anyone feel like Haskins will get legit consideration or that we’ll try to get Jonah Williams (or another OL)?

Everyone knows I’m now Tua 2020, but anyone feel like Haskins will get legit consideration or that we’ll try to get Jonah Williams (or another OL)?

Every year there is a QB or two that shoots up the charts because they have a great pro day. This is supposed to be a light year for QBs but there is such a need for some that a couple will roll the dice and draft a QB in the top ten.

With the Giants picking 6, I expect this to be a 5 player draft...

AFC East, plus Tampa, plus the Cardinals, plus the Lions and Bears, plus getting the Jets as one of our away games? I like it. We’re going worst to first.

Don't be so sure about that AFC East. Need I remind you...

With the Giants picking 6, I expect this to be a 5 player draft...

With a large crossover of Giants/Knicks fans you guys should be used to that.