Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

Baffled at where the penalty was on our long punt return?
Yeah. Get away with a long punt return that DOESN'T have a block in the back called, and then get called for "unnecessary roughness". :rolleyes:

Yeah. Get away with a long punt return that DOESN'T have a block in the back called, and then get called for "unnecessary roughness". :rolleyes:
Looked like good blocking to me. This sport has a major problem with officiating.

This might be the most annoying drive I’ve ever watched.

Thibs letting Smith run by him was awful - just drill him! Looked like he was lazily closing out on a shooter in hoops.

Just horrific stuff. Between SU and the Giants I’m really fed up with watching horrible punt returners.

Just fair catch everything, goofballs. You’re not going anywhere anyway, and if you do a penalty will take it back.

Just horrific stuff. Between SU and the Giants I’m really fed up with watching horrible punt returners.

Just fair catch everything, goofballs. You’re not going anywhere anyway, and if you do a penalty will take it back.
Yeah, they can't stand prosperity. :(

Yeah, they can't stand prosperity. :(
Phenomenal defensive series, and we give them the ball right back and hand them 3 points.

Amazing job by the defense to keep it at 3.

The offense getting untracked and coming back for 3 before half would be huge.

Jones just burned 18+ seconds changing that play.
1667166631822.gif

Defense looks great. With that 1st half offensive output, going into the break down 3 and getting ball is not bad at all.

Get those adjustments drawn up boys!

Defense looks great. With that 1st half offensive output, going into the break down 3 and getting ball is not bad at all.

Get those adjustments drawn up boys!
17 passing yards in a half in the NFL is...well...not good.

17 passing yards in a half in the NFL is...well...not good.
Jones missed on the potential big play down the sideline, but otherwise our WRs are once again playing awful.

If Toney produces for KC and our WRs continue to hold us back, thats going to be tough to see. If he continues to be hurt all the time, then pulling the plug early and at least getting a 3rd rounder which has a decent chance of being a solid contributor will have been a good move. Will be interesting.

Jeez, that Jones cut hand is never going to heal at this rate.

Why the heck wasn’t Walker their starting RB from day 1? Guy is a stud.

Jones missed on the potential big play down the sideline, but otherwise our WRs are once again playing awful.
Sadly, I think they are playing up to their potential. Which is the issue.

Need to pull off a miracle before the trade deadline.

Sadly, I think they are playing up to their potential. Which is the issue.

Need to pull off a miracle before the trade deadline.
Slayton made a heck of a play to take the ball away after stumbling on his route….he has at least been moderately productive the last few weeks.

When he’s going well, he’s probably a solid #3 WR.

Robinson has shown some things, though not today so far. He’s probably a #3 WR hopeful at this point?

These other guys are awful. Two “sometimes” #3’s isn’t going to do it.

We need Pinstripe Bowl Geno Smith to enter the game today.

Geno Smith on the phone.jpg