Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

Hey let’s just flag the Giants every play to keep the Jags alive.

This just in: Watching Syracuse and Giants football is hazardous to your health.

I can’t wait to see what we can do offensively when the WR position is upgraded.

Would love to see what a healthy Toney, Robinson, and Slayton could do.

Hopefully Bellinger is ok. Eye injuries are scary. What a fluke.

I have to imagine Schoen’s doing everything he can to add a WR before the deadline.

Team believes in their selves now… no time lock the present to try and make a run.

Any doubt in anyone’s mind here that they’re going to extend Danny Jones now? Because the guy I saw today, we can do it with that guy.

He turned into a vet before our eyes, confident in his decision making ability. I’ve never seen him show emotion like he did on the dropped 4th & 2, loved it.

I’d find the $$$ for Saquon too, but I don’t make those decisions.

Last edited:
I have to imagine Schoen’s doing everything he can to add a WR before the deadline.

Team believes in their selves now… no time lock the present to try and make a run.

Any doubt in anyone’s mind here that there going to extend Danny Jones now? Because the guy I saw today, we can do it with that guy.

He turned into a vet before our eyes, confident in his decision making ability. I’ve never seen him show emotion like he did on the dropped 4th & 2, loved it.

Agreed. Margin between winning and losing is small. Replace Barkley with an average starting RB and what’s our record? 3-4? He’s a leader and best player on the team. Can’t let him go.

Jones looks very comfortable. 3-4 drops. He’s looked like the guy to me. I don’t see any reason for doubt anymore.

Any doubt in anyone’s mind here that there going to extend Danny Jones now? Because the guy I saw today, we can do it with that guy.

Yeah, I have to think we'll be buyers not sellers as we approach the deadline. Fingers crossed.

Rest of the NFC East bulking up. I hope our cap problems and bloated salary trade bait doesn’t hamstring us.

Get it done Joe!