Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread | Syracusefan.com

Official 2022 New York Football Giants Return to Glory Thread

1660148797452.png

There should be some more wins there, but all in all pretty respectable considering they basically sat out the 1st 14 years of playoffs during the SuperBowl Era.

Wanted to ask you guys your thoughts on James Bradberry. The Eagles beat writers are really talking him up in terms of how he has looked in training camp. Claim he'll be a difference maker. Thoughts?

Wanted to ask you guys your thoughts on James Bradberry. The Eagles beat writers are really talking him up in terms of how he has looked in training camp. Claim he'll be a difference maker. Thoughts?
Great in year 1. Pretty good in year 2. My brother is a Carolina fan and always loved him.

Unfortunate cap casualty, but I’d be surprised if he’s not a rock solid player for a couple more years.

Great in year 1. Pretty good in year 2. My brother is a Carolina fan and always loved him.

Unfortunate cap casualty, but I’d be surprised if he’s not a rock solid player for a couple more years.
Thanks. He appears to fill a glaring need. He and Darius Slay form a pretty good combo. I was pretty down on the Birds going into last year and they did alright - beat the bad teams and lost to the good ones. This year I think they have a very good shot at winning the division. I'm calling for 11-6.

Couldn’t watch any. How’d the starting OL look?
All over the place imo. At one point the center got driven right into Jones as he released it and I was fully expecting him to be injured with the awkward lower body hit.

Couldn’t watch any. How’d the starting OL look?
run blocking looked strong.

O'Neil got beat badly once and had some issues.

they did struggle picking up the blitz a bit, and as 917 said...they got to Jones up the middle a few times, once with the aforementioned hit to the knees where he bends forward before falling back.

didnt look good, but i guess he was ok.

Golladay looked like shlit and that he didnt want to be there.

Saquon is going to have a big year...

View attachment 218846

There should be some more wins there, but all in all pretty respectable considering they basically sat out the 1st 14 years of playoffs during the SuperBowl Era.
That's impressive that the Raiders are still 6th place considering bubkus playoff wins since the 2002 season. I was born 15 years too late.

That's impressive that the Raiders are still 6th place considering bubkus playoff wins since the 2002 season. I was born 15 years too late.
Didn’t realize it has been 20 years.

Raiders are almost as pathetic as the pokes.

I laugh at all you front-running fans and the success you’ve really enjoyed.

Steelers are the real Gold Standard here.

Leonard Marshall is way overdue. So is Jim Patton who I obviously never saw play. Rote deserves it as well.

Always wondered how’s they’d handle Morris, Otis and Rodney…I guess 1 fell swoop gets it done nicely!!

Really like them adding Ronnie Barnes, he’s every bit as famous and important as Gene Monahan who got a rightly deserved plaque at the Stadium.

I know it's only the exhibition season but I like the attitude of the coaches and the players. Great play calling tonight and great execution. Eliminate some special team issues and some stupid PI penalties and get everyone healthy. Yes, I am hooked that we have an opportunity this season.

Diving at knees is for cowards. It’s akin to the “undercut the player to take a charge” move in basketball. Get it out of the game.

Diving at knees is for cowards. It’s akin to the “undercut the player to take a charge” move in basketball. Get it out of the game.
I was sorta rooting for the bungals to finally get one if they got there v anyone but Big Blue, but I will now hate them with the same passion as the pokes and iggs.

Ridiculous

This will be a tough year -- the cap situation (which I've always wagered is made up anyway) is ugly

Hopefully DJ can finally get something to click with Daboll - but it's tough to imagine a world where he and barkley are back there in '23