Official BC Game Thread... | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

We are one play away fro trailing. How is this happening???

If we lose this game, it will be a prime example of the phrase, "they didn't win the game, we lost it."

They have 28 yards passing and are only down 4. That's actually amazing.

If we lose this game, it will be a prie example of the phrase, "they didn't win the game, we lost it."
I took a quick shower after our score. What happened?

There's no excuse not to close this thing out now. Real decent good football weather here now. Light winds n clear.

There's your 40th weather n game update at no extra charge.

Gotta slide the pocket more on O.

Dungey's not seeing the field and getting enough time to throw.

This is what teams with young kids look like, when freshman and rs freshman play you can get those types of mistakes...we are still winning against 6th best def in the country statistically...if we gut out win on road with the young kids playing that is a good win...Go Cuse!

Every time we have a game on the ACC network I'm reminded that we're in a southern conference, not an east coast conference.

Did we stay too pumped up after the win last week. I seriously don't understand this. We have better players IMO and we are supposed to have the superior coaching staff. Other than yards gained, we look terrible in almost every possible way.

This just feels so much like the last 10+ years. You have to beat teams like this. Have to.

The defense needs to get a turnover. It is obvious that the offense will not win this game with the terrible line and play calling

they need to score a td to win this. Glass half full. They can't put together two scoring plays. We will win.

BC makes U play ugly. We predictably took the bait

Ironically the PBP guy is a cuse grad and was our "homer" announcer during the final four TBS feed.

This program's ability to completely destroy any positive momentum gained and to completely reject any type of prominence that is seemingly right in our hands is absolutely incredible. Been going on since like '93, really.

Wish I could not care.

Can we please blitz, guy has a month back there, come on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom