Official BEAT UNC game thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Official BEAT UNC game thread

College Basketball...dying a slow death thanks to refs like these.

All good, not mad at all.. I'm enjoying this season watching Cuse games only and NBA the rest of the time.

Rigged, wouldn't let us come back in this place. Proud of the boys, played tough. Got jobbed. We're just as good if not better than this unc team.

Tokono arm bars Cooney out of bounds...no call. We get over the back on no contact.

That sums up this one.

Blah to this game.

We were outmuscled.

We best not hear some sort of legitimacy from our unc visitor on the board. This was awful

First trip to Cameron and we got the charge. First trip to Chapel Hill, and we get this garbage. I hate this league.
Carolina refs, my friend... Carolina refs... most of ACC has been saying this for years

BJ Johnson and Joseph... Not even close to being ACC players at the moment and both in those last three minutes... Love xmas! What an effort

Patterson should have done the Tokono arm bar and just pushed him out of bounds. That's not a foul.

I thought officials were solid till the last five minutes , then just terrible

Meeks was getting away with mugging rak all night so i disagree. Unc overly physical and was getting the blind eye from the refs. Meeks plows into rak. Foul on cuse

Carolina refs, my friend... Carolina refs... most of ACC has been saying this for years

Please. SU shot more FTs than UNC until SU started intentionally fouling. Blaming the refs for everything is straight up NC State . Win or lose, do it with dignity.

unc played a better second half reguardless without a doubt. It helps to be at home to.

They were more physical on both ends and excecuted EASIER on offense.

Please. SU shot more FTs than UNC until SU started intentionally fouling. Blaming the refs for everything is straight up NC State . . . . . Win or lose, do it with dignity.

And there he is. No you have no claim to any high road here. Meeks got away with murder half the game alongside a number of questionable and bad calls. UNC was being overly physical all night SU was playing much more straight up.

Please. SU shot more FTs than UNC until SU started intentionally fouling. Blaming the refs for everything is straight up NC State . . . . . Win or lose, do it with dignity.
Even your own board was saying how Meeks got special treatment. Just stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom