Official BEAT UNC game thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Official BEAT UNC game thread

Please. SU shot more FTs than UNC until SU started intentionally fouling. Blaming the refs for everything is straight up NC State . . . . . Win or lose, do it with dignity.

Counting foul shots is for simpletons. It's fantastic if you're listening on the radio I guess...otherwise, who cares?

If you're listening on the radio I apologize. You can continue counting that stuff. Otherwise, just stop.

The only good part about this Carolina ref deal is when Dook and UNC make it to the NCAAs and then get bounced before the sweet sixteen as they foul out and don't get their homecookin' calls.

Watching the Kennedy Meeks highlights. Whatever happened to the offensive foul? Lower the shoulder, push, shoot.

All you can do is laugh! Some of the worst inconsistent Reffing I have seen in quite some time.

How many loose ball fouls on UNC? How many on SU? Silly. Plus the pounding Rank received right to the chest on defense.

Adios you . . . . . don't come around here with that garbage.

Garbage? I can understand complaining about the refs if you are getting hosed...but the FT differential was in your favor, the foul differential was in your favor. The refs didn't win or lose this game for anyone. SU played better in the first half; UNC played better in the second. Blaming the "rayufs" for a loss is beneath a school with a tradition like SU's.

The only good part about this Carolina ref deal is when Dook and UNC make it to the NCAAs and then get bounced before the sweet sixteen as they foul out and don't get their homecookin' calls.

Yeah, that's why UNC has only lucked her way into one title.

Watching the Kennedy Meeks highlights. Whatever happened to the offensive foul? Lower the shoulder, push, shoot.
In fairness alot of those xmas was three to four feet off his man, and they only took a step forward and shot.

Garbage? I can understand complaining about the refs if you are getting hosed...but the FT differential was in your favor, the foul differential was in your favor. The refs didn't win or lose this game for anyone. SU played better in the first half; UNC played better in the second. Blaming the "rayufs" for a loss is beneath a school with a tradition like SU's.

OMG, quit counting foul shots.

Nobody cares that can you (probably) can read a box score.

All fanbases complain

Stop looking at the stats and watch the game you simpleton. Stevie Wonder would have been an upgrade from the clowns reffing tonight.

Really? quit trying to justify. Enjoy the win think what you want and go away. Oh and if we get any sort of ncaa penalty just wait for whats coming your way. The refs impacted the game and were poor. Unc shot out of their pants from 3 and got a lot of generous whistles and su is way more thin than unc. Oh and you were at home. So enjoy have a drink and Adios.

Tough, tough season.
Gotta hang tough and try to steal a few down the stretch.

Man, it was a good game but there's no coincidence that you pulled away as soon as the whistles tightened on us after the under 8.

Great effort by our guys. I guess I'm getting used to losing. Don't even feel all that bad. Rak's performance was very impressive.

LOL at UNC fans coming into the game thread and getting mad about Cuse fans emotional mid game complaints.

Yall got nothing better to do down yonder?

I know he's a UVa fan. He must not have watched the game.
I'm still watching the game... I've watched ACC basketball for more than 35 years... I've seen how the league treats UNC and Duke with "beneficial treatment"... sometimes it's more obvious than others... Meeks was getting away with quite a bit... but alas, such is life in the ACC...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom