Official BG Game Thread!! | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Official BG Game Thread!!

92095f19fe00b5ae4c34ac89eab134f4.jpg

By reading these posts, one would think that BG scored 60 points tonight. Honestly, I'm not as ecstatic as most on this board are. I'd be happy with Babers, but wouldn't be crushed if we don't land him. Sneaky suspicion we may not.

It's more than tonight. Experienced head coach that has won every year, highly ranked offenses, assistant at Baylor where the offense was explosive, might be too old to be a stepping stone guy, but young enough to have a great run at Cuse. I like the whole package. And there's a lot I've liked about BG tonight, regardless of if they scored 60 or not...while winning their league title, by the way.

I know he has been the one reporting this all along, but was wondering if anyone knew his degree of reliability. I am getting nervous here. I want a real and fun coach.

Yea if we win the ACC championship by 20 instead of 40 I would be able to handle that.

llandz said:
I know he has been the one reporting this all along, but was wondering if anyone knew his degree of reliability. I am getting nervous here. I want a real and fun coach.

Someone is feeding it to him. Can't help but wonder who.

They let 20 seconds click off and then call time out? Sounds like a move we used to make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom