Official BG Game Thread!! | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Official BG Game Thread!!

Great interview. Should be archived on ESPN3 for anyone who missed it.

Just call up Shamarko to push his car all the way to 'Cuse. Will prolly get here faster than the plane.

Delta_Ballpoint_Pen_Dolcevita_Soiree_Undersize_DV80167.jpg

oldpinepoint said:
We also know he probably has more sources than the PS

I might have more sources than the PS.

Am slightly concerned that Coyle is still set to interview someone. Tells you this is far from a slam dunk.

But otherwise.

2016- 8 wins and a bowl
2017- ACC Title
2018- Champions of the world

Am slightly concerned that Coyle is still set to interview someone. Tells you this is far from a slam dunk.

But otherwise.

2016- 8 wins and a bowl
2017- ACC Title

It will be a massive fail if Coyle doesn't land Babers

cuse13 said:
This one? 673003009966641152

What is this bowl game talk... You're going to be out on the recruiting trail for Syracuse.

phil77 said:
It will be a massive fail if Coyle doesn't land Babers

Even if he thinks someone else is better or if he feels Babers isn't the right fit?

But otherwise.

2016- 8 wins and a bowl
2017- ACC Title

images

anomander said:
Am slightly concerned that Coyle is still set to interview someone. Tells you this is far from a slam dunk. But otherwise. 2016- 8 wins and a bowl 2017- ACC Title 2018- Champions of the world

Last I heard he was. Babars might be the guy, but he may not. There are a lot of quality coaches out there. But I'd be surprised if we heard something before Monday regardless of who it is.

Even if he thinks someone else is better or if he feels Babers isn't the right fit?

Yes it will be a massive let down to the fanbase. I have heard casual fans talking about Babers and his offenses coming to Syracuse today.

phil77 said:
Yes it will be a massive let down to the fanbase. I have heard casual fans talking about Babers and his offenses coming to Syracuse today.

A letdown because a fan(s) hope for a certain coach is one thing, calling it a massive fail is something different. I think Colye, Little and Syverud know a bit more than we do. But just to be sure, I too think it would be fun to have Babars offense here. But I also understand that there's much more to being the HC than just having a fun offense. Personally I've always felt the CEO type HC's were better overall.

I also think we won't hear anything official until Monday. Babers wants to enjoy this one first and it would be strange to have a formal announcement on a weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom