Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

:cool:
it will be interesting to see how many of their players transfer. I suspect a number will.

Hurley has to be brutal to try and play for,

I don't know -- the bonetards are starting to grow on me.
They spent all regular season getting their jollies from watching our struggles, & insisting they were “back”…whatever that means. My nephew was mighty silent yesterday- wouldn’t even answer my texts!
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by VH1
Star Trek Lol GIF

I like the thread where some guys are asking them to play zone because they were getting killed on 3s.

This probably isn't a sign of stable mental health but I pretty much hate every program but Syracuse. It's hard for me to even rank the level of hostility. On the other hand I really miss the old rivalries. The Big East was special. I know a lot of former Terp fans who used to be fanatical and they just don't care about the Big Ten.

Their fans think they are going to get Kadary with WIllard going to Maryland.
Poor UConn fans.

Do they realize players only get to transfer once with immediate eligibility?

Technically, you can do it twice, if you can graduate with remaining eligibility.

Maybe they think he is graduating after 2 years of college,

Either way, sounds like they ate a lot of paint chips when they were kids.

Poor UConn fans.

Technically, you can do it twice, if you can graduate with remaining eligibility.

Re: eating paint chips. Why use the past tense?

Poor UConn fans.

I do wonder how long Hurley lasts. Especially with what Pikiell has done at Rutgers. Hurley's antics are an embarrassment. I could see a straight swap going down that way. UConn with Pikiell might be scary.

I do wonder how long Hurley lasts. Especially with what Pikiell has done at Rutgers. Hurley's antics are an embarrassment. I could see a straight swap going down that way. UConn with Pikiell might be scary.

Imagine if we hired Pikiell to replace JB the melts that would happen over there.

UConn can’t afford Pikeill. Rutgers would counter any offer- even Rutgers has deeper pockets than UConn.

What really has to piss off Uconn fans is that Providence has a much better coach and program now and for the foreseeable future.

UConn can’t afford Pikeill. Rutgers would counter any offer- even Rutgers has deeper pockets than UConn.

What really has to piss off Uconn fans is that Providence has a much better coach and program now and for the foreseeable future.

Good point on the money and the Friars.

A lot of people don't understand how far back that rivalry goes.

Many years ago, Providence used to regularly beat the crap out of UConn.

I like Cooley alot and this Providence team this year has a fun vibe to it, almost one of those destiny things, but I think you are overrating that school. Cooley has been there a while and done nothing and this is a team that is going to lose almost every player that is creating this season. Im still skeptical that this isn't a blip on the radar. They will get some profile from this run and maybe a recruiting bump for a year or two. But it's Providence. They traditionally crawl back in their shell for another 20 years after this.

I like Cooley alot and this Providence team this year has a fun vibe to it, almost one of those destiny things, but I think you are overrating that school. Cooley has been there a while and done nothing and this is a team that is going to lose almost every player that is creating this season. Im still skeptical that this isn't a blip on the radar. They will get some profile from this run and maybe a recruiting bump for a year or two. But it's Providence. They traditionally crawl back in their shell for another 20 years after this.
Agreed. Ive had no quarrel with PC, since even before the Slick Rick F4, all the way back to the Marvin Barnes/Ernie D era. But they’ve always reverted back to the norm.
Cooley’s a nice coach, but he’s been there a good while now. This is the 1st year in a while they’ve had a chance to make major noise. 20+ wins & BERS champs, Sweet 16. They’ve got a chance.

Last edited:
Agreed. Ive had no quarrel with PC, since even before the Slick Rick F4, all the way back to the Marvin Barnes/Ernie D era. But they’ve always reverted back to the norm.
Cooley’s a nice coach, but he’s been there a good while now. This is the 1st year in a while they’ve had a chance to make major noise. 20+ wins & BERS champs, Sweet 16. They’ve got a chance.

Im rooting for them. It's weird , I think they have a good shot at beating Kansas, but I also think they have a good shot of having their doors blown off like Creighton did to them a couple weeks ago at Big East tournament.

But Providence has proven me wrong a few times this season. I would like to see them win that one at least.

The more I watch them the more I really like that kid Horchler. They overall have a likeable team. No stars really. Just play really well together. I think Cooley should get National Coach of year this year. He deserves it.

Im rooting for them. It's weird , I think they have a good shot at beating Kansas, but I also think they have a good shot of having their doors blown off like Creighton did to them a couple weeks ago at Big East tournament.

But Providence has proven me wrong a few times this season. I would like to see them win that one at least.

The more I watch them the more I really like that kid Horchler. They overall have a likeable team. No stars really. Just play really well together. I think Cooley should get National Coach of year this year. He deserves it.
If Horchler is on and hitting 3’s, they can beat anybody. He’s the key.

Randy Edsalls contract strikes again
Saw this on twitter. If anything their ticket prices compared to Syracuse's were incredibly cheap. The new prices seem more in line with the rest of the sports market these days.

Saw this on twitter. If anything their ticket prices compared to Syracuse's were incredibly cheap. The new prices seem more in line with the rest of the sports market these days.
UConn has gone from losing $40 million dollars on athletics in 2018 to $42 million in 2019 to $47.2 million in 2021.

They are trying to avoid losing $50 million in a single season. If they do it, I believe that would be a new all time record even the Scarlet Knights have been unable to obtain.