Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

Hurley could not be anymore of a clown. I just turned on the end of the Memphis/UConn game. UConn is down 6 at the under 4 timeout and they have one timeout left. Instead of coaching up his team, he is on the opposite side of the court screaming at a Memphis fan

Hurley could not be anymore of a clown. I just turned on the end of the Memphis/UConn game. UConn is down 6 at the under 4 timeout and they have one timeout left. Instead of coaching up his team, he is on the opposite side of the court screaming at a Memphis fan

That's the type of grit that will turn the program around... per the boneyard.

That is what they claimed a few months ago, I wonder if they turned on him all.

That's the type of grit that will turn the program around... per the boneyard.

That is what they claimed a few months ago, I wonder if they turned on him all.

A complete clown. His act will wear thin but they are so hopeless they will keep grasping at straws and trying to fool themselves into believing he will return then to glory. More likely to embarrass them further.

As I watch the Houston-Cincy game, and also look at a program like SMU, UCF and Temple who have had tourney level teams in the past 3 years, its not really the AAC that is to blame here. You can be a fairly consistent tourney team out of the AAC if you have a pedigree, a plan and are not incompetent.

Sure the American may stop you from being elite over a long time, but it should also not be responsible for such a downfall. That is just incompetence.

Maybe he was trying to recruit him.

You think that we're on par with Syracuse? We have tradition, facilities, champions with both men and women and I think a better coaching situation.

All things being equal, if Uconn gets into the ACC, we'll eclipse all of the former BE legacy programs and some of the traditional ACC programs.”

Have at it...

You think that we're on par with Syracuse? We have tradition, facilities, champions with both men and women and I think a better coaching situation.

All things being equal, if Uconn gets into the ACC, we'll eclipse all of the former BE legacy programs and some of the traditional ACC programs.”

Have at it...

if Uconn gets into the ACC - See I think that's what they don't understand. You're not allowed to raid a conference. They actually have to invite you.

Have at it...

Clowns cant even sell out Gampel

akok is the only "loss" of the recruiting season that hurts me

and the more i see of hurley, i hurt more for akok than i do for cuse. his advisors really did him wrong

Hurley gonna Hurley

“That went on for about 20 seconds.”

Lolololol
31606C7A-C51D-4DF0-B1F8-5B46947C9859.gif

Have at it...

I see one small flaw in an otherwise brilliant analysis.

That championships vs ACC threa
That championships vs ACC thread is...something.

This is an unreal quote from like the second or third post in that thread. I can’t be sure if it’s a joke or not.

“Winning 2 won’t matter for conference as we will be running AAC finally. This is a coaches conference and may have more marquee names than any other league. This is never mentioned but Hurley Dawkins Hardaway Cronin Dooley Sampson dunphy (mckie) dunleavy haith and of course Marshall may be the best top to (almost) bottom”

This is an unreal quote from like the second or third post in that thread. I can’t be sure if it’s a joke or not.

“Winning 2 won’t matter for conference as we will be running AAC finally. This is a coaches conference and may have more marquee names than any other league. This is never mentioned but Hurley Dawkins Hardaway Cronin Dooley Sampson dunphy (mckie) dunleavy haith and of course Marshall may be the best top to (almost) bottom”
SMH They are one dumb bunch