Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread. | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Official Boneyard Unintentional Hilarity Thread.

At the same time... ;):):p
A45F7E36-4AE9-4226-BD0B-F24A7A4CF51A.gif

[IMG alt="nelsonmuntz"]https://the-boneyard.com/data/avatars/m/0/833.jpg?1540245601[/IMG]
nelsonmuntz
Point Center

Tuesday at 8:28 PM
superjohn said:
This place is insane. You can hear the fans booing him, you can see all the fans waving bye to him, you can see Ibaka, Siakim, Green, and Lowry motioning for the crowd to stop.

It's amazing people will gaslight something as trivial as this.
I honestly have no idea what Ibaka, Siakim, Green and Lowry were doing, because the crowd was giving Durant a standing ovation as he was leaving the court. IT IS ON EVERY VIDEO.

But hey, Draymond Green and Boogie Cousins want to take cheap shots at an entire nation, so you should side with those two clowns.

He was getting booed at first and fans were waving bye to him from the crowd and that’s when Lowry and company motioned to the crowd to stop.

Nelsonmuntz isn’t buying it.

(I don’t know why, but I like to assume that guy is former Husky stiff Ed Nelson)

UConn fans:

“if I’m Danny Hurley I tell Andre Jackson how the zone didn’t get brisset and battle drafted!”

Reality:

Danny Hurley has never had a player drafted since he started coaching D1 in 2010. And the AAC combined had no draft picks

UConn fans:

“if I’m Danny Hurley I tell Andre Jackson how the zone didn’t get brisset and battle drafted!”

Reality:

Danny Hurley has never had a player drafted since he started coaching D1 in 2010. And the AAC combined had no draft picks

Solid rebuttal, lol

It makes me so angry that I have to work like a dog for likes and this guy get thirteen of them for galaxybraining syraLOSE.

I want 13 people to like HOFCeluck's post #1,038. C'mon, let's help a brother.

Last edited:
I want 13 people to like HOCeluck's post #1,038. C'mon, let's help a brother.

We are up to 4. 9 more to go. Come on people, like post #1,038. Pretend this is Labor Day and I'm Jerry Lewis. We can do this for the kids.

Last edited:
If you like post #1.038 before the end of the hour, we have an anonymous donor who will match your like and every like that appears before midnight.